Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 9 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Cyberwulf Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Flailing weakly, Jak babbles something to the effect of "Don't touch me" and runs away in a panic, much faster than he should be able to, disappearing into the shadows and rubble of a partially fallen building.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Screaming.

It was close.

Looking up from the body at his feet he began to scan the area some more. With his eyes he saw his tribesmen chopping and ripping the bodies apart but with his ears he could just make out the sound of more screaming. He sheathed his bloody blade and picked up a fallen Gutter (a gutter is a spear like weapon used more like a halberd) and shouldered his nail-rifle.

"Come, bring the bodies. We will show these intruders our art". he said to his tribesmen. "We will toy with them and if they prove interesting then we will let them live to be our entertainment for tomorrow night". Motioning to his fellows they wandered down the streets ahead. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! they howled over and over as they ran about the buildings. The scouts reported back with the position of the noisy people and their destination judging by the direction they were going.

After the "artwork" was placed in a gruesome fashion they waited upon the rooftops waiting and watching. When the three people came closer the one leading them could be heard yelling. "GET awAY from MY EYES!" he shrieked on and on.

He giggled to himself as he eagerly awaited the reaction of the unsuspecting group soon to come upon the display of mangled bodies belonging to dead women, men and children.

(OOC) just a reminder the leader of this tribe is soon to be my new main character and the howls of these men can be heard throughout the city. Oh and the group they set the display for would yours of course just to clarify incase of confusion (OOC)
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 pm

"ah shit thats not good" Kiadi hears the screaming and looks around "ok mabey we should wait till morning they sound close and they sound numurous" that sounds like a good idea I hope Markus agrees hes gives a deep inhale of cigarette throws it to the ground and pulls out and lights another
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Stumbling and falling, screaming and sobbing, Jak makes his way aimlessly into the rubble. He doesn't hear the screaming around him. all he can hear is a pounding in his skull, the pumping of blood to a broken brain. He drops to his knees again, deep in the rubble. Surrounded by darkness. He then stands, glaring at the darkness, hatred in his eyes, knife in hand. His body convulses violently for a moment, and he begins swinging at nothing, wildly. A tribesman approaches, and stops in the shadows, even this monster of a man shocked by what stand in front of him. Jak's far too thin frame, swinging in a potentially deadly dance, blood pouring down the sides of his head, and caking in his thin hair, wild eyes rolling back into his sockets. "DON'T TOUCH MY EYES! YOU WERE MY FRIEND! WHY DO YOU WANT MY EYES?" He screams. Jak stops again, his mind seemingly disconnected again. His gaze piercing the darkness, looking into nothing, not knowing that nothing looked back.

He's on the operating table. Doctors all around, darkness and nothing beyond. He can barely see, but one of them lifts something away from him. His ribcage.

"YOU TOOK MY EYES FROM ME! YOU TOOK MY BONES FROM ME! YOU TOOK MY LIFE FROM ME!" He screams again, coming out of the ruins again, to the left of Kiadi. and walks, eyes not comprehending, he approaches the remains of what might be a woman, splayed out, nailed to a wall, her intestines wrapped around a pipe above, and then coming back down in a noose around her neck. The remains of her skin seem stuffed into her mouth, and eyes hang from their sockets. He looks up at the corpse and growls. "Fuck you auntie Marie! You always said I'd never get anywhere! Now you're long dead and I'm a fucking professor!" Jak cackles maniacally, slaps the corpse on the cheekbone, making the jaw fall off, and walks across the street to find the body of a dead raider. Jak then screams like a frightened child, and runs back to Kiadi, shivering.

((OOC: I took some liberties with some of the "artwork" as you didn't describe any of it.))
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:03 am

Kiadi looks at Jak poor little guy he rummages through his pack and pulls out bandages "I'm gunna wrap your head ok?" he slowly reaches out and begins to bandage up Jaks head "you need to stop hurtin your self it's not good for ya"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Meanwhile, at the Bar

Albretch stroked his chin thoughtfully as he looked Femke over. He wasent so old as to have lost the ability to appreciate the beauty of a woman. Unfortunatly for him, Years of patching together the worst injuries imaginable, to the point where there had been days when he felt he was more a butcher in a shop than a doctor, that all fires of lust and desire were completely put out.

"Use the ladder in the back of the storeroom to reach the roof. You'll meet Edgar. He's alittle.......we'll you'll see when you get up there. Mostly harmless. He'll show you the Radio Antenna and all the other technical doodads he loves so much."
Albretch shook his head as he held up a very small flashlight. Tilting Femke's face upwards with a hand, Albretch pried her eyes open and shined the tiny flashlight into her eyes, looking for signs of damaged blood vessels or dilated pupils.

"You check out young miss. I'll not keep you any longer."
And with that, the old man pocketed the mini flashlight and trodded off like an old beige buzzard.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Jak recoils noticeably from Kiadi's touch, but allows his help. Looking fearfully at the deepening shadows around them. "I don't like this, Kiadi..." He mumbles.

ELSEWHERE

Two raiders arrive back at their "Base", an abandoned construction site, little more than a deep hole in the ground. Past the gates, with armed guards sneering at them, the stop at the beginning of the scaffolding running the edge of the pit. At the bottom, some forty feet below them, are numerous bonfires, and tents acting as lodging for the raiders. Along the edge of the pit are a few trailers and a garage. One of the raiders points to the Garage. "You go tell the dragon what happened, I'll deal with Krag." The other grunts. "Fine. Bah! I hate dealing with her." He makes his way to the garage, passing quite a few more guards, and more common raiders, drunk from their last successful raid, telling stories and showing trophies. Two off to the side push a crying woman between each other, as if playing catch with her. He ignores this as he makes his way to his destination.

A loud knock interrupts Natasha's light slumber. Swearing, she gets up from her cot hidden behind a worktable, and opens the door. "The fuck do you want?" She says annoyed, the raider at the door a visible head taller than her. The raider quickly explains what happened, how two men and a girl caused trouble, and in the mess, her truck was lost. Natasha twitches visibly, and walks back into the workshop, picks up an anvil, and flings it toward the man's head with a scream. Ducking, the raider swears. "What the fuck, bitch? I'll-" and is stopped suddenly by a cold object pressed against his temple. "You'll what, you little cocksucker?" Natasha growls at him, with a rail spike gun held in her hands. "And before you continue, I'd like you to think about what it would feel like to have a half-foot long spike of metal enter your brain with pressure enough to shatter concrete." The raider starts sweating bullets. "No- nothing, maam." He squeaks, backing out the door. "Then get the hell out." She tells him, watching him turn to leave. In some feeble attempt to regain some pride he mutters under his breath. "Fuckin dyke." and is immediately propelled forward with a rail spike sticking between his eyes, from the back of his head. He falls the forty feet to the bottom of the pit, causing startled yelling from below.

Putting down her modded 'toy' and unplugging it, Natasha walks out to the edge of the scaffolding, taking note of the amount of damage her anvil had done on the way down. "Somebody clean this shit up and get my anvil back in my shop!" She yells. "Also, fix that fucking scaffolding or Krag will have your heads!" She then walks toward one of the higher up trailers near her garage and bangs on the door. A muscular man with tattoos aplenty, and a mohawk opens it. His leather jacket bearing a White fist with a snake coiled around the wrist. "Craig, what the fuck? I let your dumbass brother drive my truck once, and he fucking loses it?" An angry scowl comes to his face. "First, it's Krag, and you know it. Second, some fuckers shot it up, stole it, and killed Jake in the process." Natasha barely flinches, but feels her heart sink. "I fuckin told you he shouldn't have gone out there" She mutters. Krag lashes out, slapping her hard. Her head jerks sharply to the side, but she just takes it. Tears welling up in her eyes. "Were you anybody else and I would have capped you right there. Now get the fuck out of my sight." Natasha leaves as the door slams shut behind her, and walks back to her garage. Not noticing she slight coppery taste of blood, hinting she had bitten her tongue when slapped, she shuts the door and slides the lock shut. She sits down in a chair, and just stares at her feet.

((ooc: Yeah, Natasha is my second character, I'll be obvious who's who at what time. Also, Krag is my NPC. noone touch. Razz))
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 am

Femke nodded and smiled at the doctor. She hoisted herself to her feet and let her hair fall across her shoulders.
"Thanks Doc. " she said gratefully. "I'll head up there now."
Femke looked down at the girl in the beret who had sat down beside her earlier and then headed for the back storeroom. The minuscule room was dimly lit making it a little difficult to wind her way through the rations and other supplies to the ladder. She climbed the ladder carefully, never being a fan of man's creation and pushed at the door laying overhead. It flipped open and was intercepted in its fall by an air hood. Pulling herself up through the opening, Femke straightened herself and looked up at the night sky. Clouds still floated lazily, making New York a city of twisted black shadows but the moon prevailed in poking bravely through the shield attempting to hide it from view, casting a little bit of light into an otherwise black, miserable world. She scanned the rooftop and saw a mass on the opposite side of the roof. Femke gently closed the hatch and walked across the roof towards the unknown shadow.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 am

Ravager watched amused over the group bellow. How much like a family they seemed to act towards each other. The tribesman who very nearly ruined the event by getting closer reached the ledge just beside him. With a swift movement he grabbed him and pressed him close so no one could here. "what were you thinking? Huh? Ugh doesnt matter." he spoke in the rough tongue of the marauder tribe. Another deft move of his hand he gripped his dagger and plunged it into the scared creature. He twisted and pulled as hard as he could to cause as much pain as possible upon the knifes extraction. Ravager motioned for the rest to skin him and take his gear. He then turned and continued to observe the group below. With the skinning complete he grabbed the mangled corpse and dangled over the edge. The body was so crudely skinned it was hard to even identify it as being human. Thats how he liked it, mangled beyond recognition so none could know of it being apart of the tribe just a bit of meat. Ravager let go of the bloody thing and watched as it landed just in front of the group. He then quickly slid to another vantage point as not to be seen by the figures below. He nearly laughed aloud as all three of them jumped back in surprise. 'Oh how this night has turned out' he smiled.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 am

"I know neither do I" Kiadi hears a wet thud to his side OH SHIT! kiadi moves automaticly and fires in the direction of the soundonly to see a horribly skined body "nether do I" he pumps the shotgun and fires into the darkness
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Moving closer to the body, Jak pulls out his knife and pokes at the body with it, then looks up toward the roof. Thinking he sees movement, but unsure in the darkness, he steps back. "We should get indoors. We can go for the supplies in daylight."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

ha ha um remember whats on your head? "oh ya" Kiadi pulls down the night vision gogglesDWEEEeeee turning night into a green day and lookas around where the body droped seein a shadow that looks like a weird humonoid thing he pulls out his pistol and fires at what he thinks is its head "what do ya think red go back inside? or venture onward im good fer either"now that you remember your goggles "we could go an leave Jak behind that is if ya dont mind Jak"

ooc:purple for sound effects

Last edited by asdreabel on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

The bullet barely had missed his head and smacked into the wall behind him. 'Perhaps we have over stayed our welcome'. Motioning with his hands he told the tribe to move out. Ravager twisted and climbed up to the roof and began walking in another direction. He laughed aloud this time allowing the group to hear only laughter but not see where it was coming from. The tribe joined in upon the chorus. 'They will live to be my entertainment for another night.'

Jumping from building to building he couldnt help but notice two human like shapes upon another building's roof. He moved closer to get a better look. One was quite obviously female, the other perhaps male but he couldnt tell from this distance. His curiousity getting the better of him he moved to the building across from the old pub and slunk into the shadows as not to attract unwanted attention.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Silkchan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm

((OOC: Sorry guys, kinda got busy for a bit))

Silk held tight to the girl as the truck moved frantically. Occasionally the young woman's head slammed into the trucks door. She heard the bikes and then glanced through the back window to look behind them at the upcoming attackers. While she watched out the window the man who rode in the back of the car fell away. One less worry she supposed. The little girl sobbed into Silk's clothes. She was young, she had been through so much and she was scared. Silk felt sympathy for the poor dear.

"Can you drive any faster old man!?"

Of course the man hadn't answered her question before and she doubted any answer he gave to her question for this would please her. She ducked down as a bullet broke the side mirror. Her leg was killing her, although not quickly she was sure eventually she'd bleed to death. Silk had a list of ways to go in her head. Slowly bleeding to death wasn't one of them. She noticed the setting sun and cursed. Had she been out in the dark before? More then once or twice but she didn't like it. She frantically looked around and spotted something that rang a bell in her head. Something that she remembered seeing but didn't know when. In any case she felt like it was a safe place, her only problem was how to ditch the truck and possibly any dead weight. A plan popped into her mind. Weather it worked or not it was still worth a shot.

"Old man, Push this thing as fast as you can, then hit the emergency break. After that, You, me and the kid jump out and make a run for that building right there."

It was an old ware house that she pointed at, chained up to the hilt except for a small hole in the fence. First glance looked like the doors were even welded shut. It was her old hideout when she first hit the streets and ran from her dad. If they could get in, it could make a good place to camp for the night.
Silkchan
Silkchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 pm

"Can you drive any faster old man!?"

Old?

OLD!??!?!?!

Howl Growled low in his throat
"Perhaps you would like to get out and Push?"
He spat before reaching down to the dorr handle and with one swift motions, Opened the door and Slammed it into one of the Bikers who had managed to pull alongside them. The Biker Was taken completely by surprise as he was knocked clean off, tumbling violently into a heap as his bike crushed him against the curb.

Then the little sprout started nagging in his ear again.
"Hun? In case you haven't noticed, I DO know how to drive WELL beyond what is rational and sane, I don't need YOU giving me Pointers!"

Howl Spotted the Warehouse That the young woman had pointed out.
"Good, we can cut through there and make it to the Subway station on the other side. I know a Route to get to the homestead. It wont be safe at this time at night, but at least it will be Safer than Uzi Totting Bikers."
Quickly Hauling on the wheel, Howl Forced the Truck into a Spin that kicked Gravel and debris all overe the place.

Which was exactly the point when one of the Few remaining bikers, trying to swerve out of the way, ended up slamming into the side of the truck, breaking the riders neck.
"Out. NOW!"
Howl Screamed as he turned to force the Girls through the passenger side door.
Pulling his Revolver out, Howl cocked the hammer back, feeling a thrill run up his spine at the sound of the crisp mechanical click.
Taking careful aim, Howl lined up his shot on the fuel tank of the nearest Biker and fired.....

Promptly Missing.

Wide eyed, Howl Cursed violently as he whirled around and booked it after the girls. Bullets stitched the ground towards him as the Five Remaining Bikers Spat Rounds out of thier autopistols after them.

Meanwhile at the Rusty Nail.

The Rooftop of the Rusty Nail quite closely resembles a Complex Bunker system devised by a hyperactive 10 year old. The entire perimeter is sandbagged with a full 50.cal Machine gun overlooking the front of the bar, a spotlight perched atop of a small and rusty radio tower that looked like it was errected using scrapmetal. In one corner was a small caged off section that housed an armory and on the other side was what looked like a pile of Electronics that was what passed as the power supply for the Radio Tower. In the center of the roof was a scattering of Tables with what looked like obsolete radio and Television equipment, covered by a Canvas with urban camo print to keep the rain off of it.

for what it was worth.

Manning the Machine gun was what appeared to be a scrawny 14 year old Asian Boy wearing a white unzipped hoody that was a few sizes too big, a pair of cargo shorts, a khaki backpack and a large kevlar helmet that used to belong to a soldier named Edgar. A Shock of pink hair poked out in the front as the young boy's ears suddenly Perked. he was alone no longer. Already he could sense the others coming out to prey on the weak.

That and his sanctum had just been violated. Unholstering his 9mm, 'Edgar' Melted out of sight, a Cat like smile on his face.

It was a woman. A Woman had invaded his territory! Did she not realize that NOW was the time that the Dark ones came out? He could already hear thier beastial growls out in the city below. No, Here he was safe. Here he could watch them.

Re-adjusting the black flight goggles which was all he had of his Dead older brother, Edgar snuck up on the woman from behind and asked a simple question.

"Who are you?'

Last edited by Ionized Awesomeness on Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Head in her hands, Natasha sits, still going over things in her head. Little Jake was iced, that means 'Krag' would be as useless as tits on a bull. She'd have to take charge for a bit. She had been the unofficial second in command since the previous one tried to rape her. She wound up forcing him to auto-fellate with an impromptu flame thrower up his ass and chili peppers in his mouth. Then she threw him out to the savages. An alarm goes off, and she is shaken from her momentary mourning. Stepping out the door she looks down to see raiders scrambling to their defencive positions, everyone with a weapon in hand. She knew the drill. Those savages- what did they call themselves again? they were on the hunt again. Most of the boys not behind the walls yet were to be considered dead until proven otherwise. Any supplies not received yet were marked off as lost. "Fuck." She mutters to herself as she goes and bolts the garage door. "They damn near run the streets. We can't kill things we can't see." she growls to herself before picking up the Railspike gun and plugging it in. She takes a moment to look outside, ensure things were running smoothly. All lights were on, nothing within 200 feet of the walls stayed in shadow. Suddenly, one of the damn near explodes, shrapnel and fire briefly illuminating a screaming raider. Wrong place wrong time. Another light swings toward the commotion. Another fuckup. She only briefly sees a spear of sorts impale one of her men. "Her men." She says, trying the words out, letting them run over her tongue. If Krag wasn't so good to her, she'd have killed him and taken control already. Gun fire roars, but the lights are back in position, illuminating some of the savages before they fled. "Faster than any of our boys." She mutters taking a pot shot at them. Her shot falls short, and she shrugs.

The howling continues, even though the lights keep them alive for now, the howling taunts them. Shades in the dark they can't seem to kill. Natasha leans over the railing at some of the men without a job and yells. "When morning comes, I want some of you useless dogfuckers to find my truck and bring it back. Don't fucking bother me until she's back!" She then goes back to her garage and slams the door, bolting it shut. standing at a table, she puts down her spike gun and slams her fists into the table top. If she could only get her hands on one of them. Every time they kill one, every time they wound one, the bastards drag them away. No bodies, no weapons. nothing. Swearing, she kills the lights, and lays down on her cot for a much needed, yet very light sleep.

BACK WITH JAK

Standing, and poking at the bandaging, Jak looks Kiadi square in the eyes. "I'll stay and do what? Not accompany you guys on a mission for guns and booze? I'm the only one who knows where the hiding spots are for the booze, and people look at me funny back at the bar." He crosses his arms, glancing nervously into the darkness. The hooting and howling of the marauders echoing in the night. "I'd prolly stand a better chance with the crzies than alone at the bar..."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 am

Femke spun around and came face to face with a teenage boy. She pinned him being somewhere around 16 years old. She smiled a little when she spotted his pink hair and old helmet he wore, which looked to be too big. he's so cute! She look him up and down and spotted the 9mm, Femke slung the rifle she was temporarily in possession of over her shoulder and placed her hands slightly in front of her to reveal that they were empty.
"My name is Femke Pel." she said, her dutch accent thick when she pronounced her name. "The doctor has sent me up here to take over for you, and maybe see if I can help with the radio."
A shiver ran down her spine as the howls of the savages reached her. The night air was full of fear, and the moon even seemed to hide from them. The dark belonged to the creatures, who were once human but now more of monsters. She thought painfully to herself of the time she encountered one of these savages and wondered why she stupidly volunteered to take watch.
"Uhh, do you maybe have other guns?" she asked. "I'm kinda holding this for a friend and am not very sure on how to use it."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 am

Demitri groaned and sat up from his bed of rubble. His vision blurred back into focus only to be drowned in darkness. It took only a few minutes for his eyes to adjust to the night allowing him to better asses his situation. Groaning some more he ran his hand to his head and felt nothing but dried gore and pain. He then quickly went to his wounded shoulder. The bleeding had stopped but he didnt want to take any chances, so he cut a piece of his poncho using his knife and wrapped it around the wound. Looking to the right he spotted the mottled truck and his pistol lying near a wheel that had spun off the vehicle upon impact. Demitri began to panic as he had not yet found his rifle. It was no where to be found. 'Great! father would kill me if he knew i lost his rifle' he thought to himself as he stood from his spot. He needed to move and fast as he noticed the howls and cries of the savages as well as gunfire and screams of the dead or dying. Moving to his belt he unlatched a grenade and pulled the pin. Tossing it at the truck he ran into a near by alley. The grenade detonated and the surrounding area went up in fire and shrapnel igniting fuel and ammo. Running down the alley, pistol in hand, he tripped over something in the dark. "Fuck!" he growled as righted himself up. Looking down at the object that had made him falter in his escape he began to giggle. "There you are" he said as he gripped then cradled the item. "Now you can stop rolling in your grave papa." Papa, the word left a lump in his throat. Demitri continued down the alley using the flames to cover his escape.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 am

"If were going I Suggest we do it now. You've got those night goggles, and if we move quickly we should be able to make it without meeting any..." Looks at Jak "Booze is secondary. I'd rather have guns and be able to shoot them, then be drunk and a target for everything out there. Stay if you want or come and Be Quiet" Emphasizing his last words.
Markus breathed in slowly, half closing his eyes. "on another note, how long do you think this place will hold up. they need more weapons and fast."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Cringing back from Red, Jak looks about. "Ye- yes. I realize that." He says. "Remember, I'm a teacher, not a kille- well, not a soldier." He stands straight and strokes his chin, his stubble, scratching his fingertips. "And for how long they can hold up? I'm surprised they have so far. I don't think they've been hit en masse." Jak crouches and picks up a piece of glass, inspecting his slight reflection in it. "Weapons will help, but even with, I don't think the area is secure enough to ensure survival." He sighs. "Well, let's go then."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Fri May 07, 2010 9:30 am

Edgar

The young asian boy had a small, almost feline smile as he Listened to Femke rattle off her name and the reason she was up on the roof.
When she spoke of the Radio, Edgar just laughed.
"The reason the radio does not work is simple."
He replied, his smile growing as he fidgeted with his goggles.
"It is Obsolete. Garbage. Not even worth Our time and effort. Howls Given me an even greater task."

And with that, Edgar spun around and made his way to the Rows of weapons lockers that were fenced in with a thick steel cage. Grabbing the Combination lock, He popped it open and stepped inside the lit enclosure.

"Shotguns, Assault rifles, Pistols and the like."
Edgar spoke as he gestured from one locker to another.
"You get one gun and however much ammo available for two reloads. Howl will want the weapon back when your done. Guns are getting harder and harder to find, he says."
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sat May 08, 2010 5:53 am

Femke looked through the locker happy that she had something else she could use. Grabbing a shotgun and enough slugs she replaced it with Kiadi's rifle turned and walked from the locker. Her eyes grazed the skyline searching for signs of danger. Not seeing anything at the moment she looked back at Edgar.
"So how did you come to here?" she asked while loading the shotgun with graceful efficiency.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

As Femke fiddled around in the weapons lockers, Edgar waited outside the caged off area, leaning his back against a brick chimney, half coated in darkness, his goggles shining brightly as they caught the glare from the buildings floodlights like some feline night predator.

"How did I get here Is what you ask neh?"
Edgar paraphrased Femke's words as he crossed his arms and looked upwards, his face pulled into a thoughtful frown.
"Same way everyone else here has I guess. Howl saved my life. it happened a year ago. He found me trapped in the hospital after trying to steal some medical supplies. I was also trying to find a working Satellite connection for my Laptop, much like what I'm doing now, and why I believe the Radio is obsolete."

Edgar sighed and looked down at his toes, looking for a moment like the scared 14 year old he really was.
"I failed at both that day. Cornered by Military soldiers, I was forced to hide in the ventilation shafts."
Suddenly he looked back up at Femke, the mischevious grin back on his face.
"That is how I managed to get this fetching hat. Stole it right from under a troopers nose."

Edgar suddenly yawned and stretched his arms up over his head.
"Ugh, Edgar sleepy"
Rubbing and eye with his knuckle, Edgar trotted over to his laptop sitting on the table covered by the Military canvas covering. In a few quick moves he had the thing shut down, unplugged and slipped back in it's protective case.
"Very sleepy. Edgar doesent think Fem-fem should stay up here all on her lonesome either. Too many bad people about. Very Dangerous up here."

Edgar moved wearily towards the doorway back down into the buidling. Before he slipped through the door, Edgar's entire demeanor changed again and he became deadly serious as he caught Femke's eyes.
"Keep that shotgun VERY close to you and Keep your eyes open. And remember one thing."
A ghost of a smile touched Edgars lips.

"Stay in the light."
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed May 12, 2010 5:12 am

"You go get some sleep, let me take care of the bad people."
Femke waved and watched as the young man disappeared through the doorway. Fem-fem? that's a new one... Gripping the gun a little bit tighter, Femke did as Edgar suggested and walked into the path of the floodlight. She looked out into the darkness for signs of movement, making sure her gaze swept every crevice. She jumped a little when she noticed movement and was relieved to see it was only a rat scampering from its hiding spot. Ok, get ahold of yourself. You were living on your own before this, it's not any different. Femke let out a deep breath and willed her heart to slow to a normal pace again as she continued her watch.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 am

Markus took up to rear of the group. He had let his eyes adjust to the light. Back in his element of the streets. he was able to react and detect things better at night. He had spend a year as a blind man when he'd gotten caught in a chemical war with the Yakuza. That had been the bloodiest turf war the city had seen in years. He was one of a few that had recovered from the side effects of the weapon, and because of his determination to remain active during the war, he had developed his hearing and touch much as a truly blind man would. But recently, after the Plague, his training seemed a little better, as if something had changed in him, made him stronger. At night he almost felt he could see better, hear clearer, even smell more effectively. He move with light careful steps in the near black of the night. He was looking down an alley to make sure it was empty as they past when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. then the smell. It was putrid, like rotten eggs and sulfur. "Kiadi" He hissed "Kiadi! Ineed your eyes back here. It doesn't look human."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum