Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After Empty RP- The Day After

Post  Roseblade Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Alright the first rp of the forum! Very Happy.

Devastation has struck the world in the form of a lethal disease that cripples its population. Billions upon billions of people are killed brutally leaving very few surviving. Major cities are turned into wastelands and dogfights erupt between people as rations and other survival supplies run low. Rumours of a cure are whispered on the air, evidence begins to trickle through leading to the possibility that it exists. The race to find the cure will soon begin, and those who control it control the fate of the world.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

RP- The Day After Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Cyberwulf Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

It's cold.. Cold from outside. Where's the light? Runcible knows. Runcible has spoon. Door open. Runcible go outside.
Jak peers fearfully out the door to his room. A dead security guard lay in a corner, while some punk looking kid rifles through his pockets. Rage wells up in Jak's throat, and he yells. He hollers a gutteral scream at the kid, who jumps and turns to face his attacker, knife out. He takes a swipe at Jak, and meets metal. A spoon gripped in Jak's hand catches the blade, but breaks, and Jak begins to bleed from his hand. Not realizing the pain, he begins to rain down heavy blows upon the punk's head. He doesn't stop until the kid stops moving. He tries to pick up the knife, but the arms of his straight-jacket stop him, blood now dripping through the fabric. Finally, getting a hold of the knife, Jak cuts off the the sleeves to just before the wrist, so his hands remain completely covered. He huffs aloud. "Silly en-pee-see should know better" Jak mutters, continuing the search of the guard. After looting the guard, Jak fastens the guard's belt around his own waist. Nightstick hanging on one side, tazer in the other. Pain suddenly grips him, and he looks astonished at his hand. "Oh my... When did that happen?" Frantically, he looks around before resting his eyes on a familiar sight. A first aid kit. He tears it open, and begins to bandage himself. By the time he finishes, his left hand looks like more bandage than flesh, but it would have to do. He takes the leg sheath for the knife, and attaches it to his right leg. The cold hits him again, and he looks down. He's wearing nothing but a diaper. He looks about, but the guard is too fat. His pants wouldn't do. The kid's pants were covered in chains. That wouldn't do either. Seeing a window, he walks toward it to look outside.
The sky is crying! Please don't cry for me! You make Runcible sad too!
with a slight sob, he walks down the hall for the door.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 am

Rain drops beaded on the windows as Femke watched out the window. She observed as two people wrestled over something of unapparent substantial worth. a flicker of light momentarily cast shadows over her face as she lit a cigarette pursed between her lips. Drawing in the sweet poison, she turned from her place by the window and headed towards the door. Her supplies were running low, namely the coke cola she found two weeks ago. Pulling on her hoodie and leather jacket and grabbing her few personal items Femke left the dismal few hundred square footage she had been calling home for the past two weeks. She cocked the pump action shotgun she so lovingly nicknamed Buck and kept a tight grip of it in her right hand. Where's there one, there'll be more. Silently making her way down the back stairs into the alley hugging the dilapidated building she found her thought to be correct. Femke ducked behind a dumpster as two loud rowdy men rounded the corner and her only exit out of the alley became blocked god fucking damnit. Just my luck Breathing in more of the toxin pursed between her lips shes gripped Buck a little bit tighter as she listened to their footsteps beating against the cement moved closer.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am

Slowly plodding down the stairs, Jak reaches a door with a sign He peers at it, trying to make out the words in the dark. "Fire exit, huh? I doubt there's enough power for the alarm..." He pushes the door open and is met by cold, pouring water. Lightning strikes above, casting shadows under the covered ER doors to his right. A parked ambulance sits there, doors open, and the body of a paramedic, clearly killed by the disease, lays on the pavement. Thunder rolls quickly. Jak throws his eyes to the sky and screams. "No, YOU!" He casts a middle finger to the heavens and begins to walk through the rain to a department store across the street, his stomach growling slightly.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 am

This guys an Idiot "shh" the man talking to kiadi looks taken a back "did you just shoosh me?" he asked "no no" he frowned "now let me get this straityou put the lime in the cocunutyou want me to hunt down a nut case that you lost?" "that is the situation hes dangerous to himself and others I want him contained and I want you to get him" he's still an idiot but this sounds fun "I'll do it I dont like the Idea that I cant just kill him but I'll do it ill get this Runcible" and so Kiadi left the building into the raining ruins of the old city with the smirk back on his face.

Last edited by asdreabel on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 am

Looking around the department store, something catches Jak's eye. Pretty colours... Runcible want. He takes a pair of purple and pink camo cargo pants off a hook and checks it around his waist. "Looks like it'll fit." He proceeds to put them on, realizing first, that they were a bit baggy, and second, that he still had the knife sheath on his leg. Grumbling to himself, he takes off the knife sheath, and looks around. The body of some military looking guy lay nearby. Jak takes the boots and belt, making full use of them. Having fully dressed himself, he realizes again, something he overlooked. The diaper. "Bloody hell" He growls, taking the boots, the pants, and then the diaper off. He looks around and finds some men's briefs. Putting them on, he sighs. "That's better." Dressing quickly, he looks around for food. Nearing the doors, he finds a backpack under the counter, Inside is two bottles of coke and a sandwich. mmm. sammich. Runcible like. He thinks to himself as he takes a bite. He then slings the backpack over his shoulder, pats the dead cashier it previously belonged to on the head, and walks out the door back into the rain. Smile on his face, humming a song only he knows.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 am

looks like a struggle "no shit really? man that guys fat" kiadi looks at the security gaurd and the kid beside him "the gaurds kit is gonemust hae been our friend runcibleno shit...look blood goin in that..nevermind just to a med kit but mabey he kept goin that way....lets move" kiadi takes a few steps and looks out the window "damn rain"the window sill has finger marks on it " so were goin in the right direction I think" he continus walking through the building hoping for a glimer of were the guy went leaving the building and going down the street

Last edited by asdreabel on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 am

The footsteps neared and were almost upon her when readied herself to face them. Lightning ripped across the sky soon followed by thunder, the sound a million firecrackers on the fourth of July. she put the cigarette out and tucked it in a jacket pocket for safe keeping, Swiveling on her feet she stood up and stepped out from behind the dumpster shotgun raised to her shoulder. The two men were caught by surprise, momentarily stopping in shock. Both of the men hovered around the 5'11"/ 6' mark and most definitely had about 50 lbs on her easily. However Femke had the upper hand staring down the barrel of her deadly weapon.
"Evening boys." she said. "I'm going to have to ask you to lean up 'gainst the dumpster and keep your hands in clear view. "
She motioned towards the dumpster with her weapon and they followed compliantly. "Now there's some good boys. Now if the both of you are smart and wouldn't like a new hole put in those pretty li'l heads of yours, you'll listen to what I say to the last t. Now spread 'em."
She stuck the rifle in the back of one of the embarrassed, rage filled males she was holding up. kicking the inside of their feet she quickly searched the two men. A smirk spread across her full lips as she pulled out a treasure all in its own. The heavenly aroma of the fresh pack of unopened cigarettes called to her with voices on high. She tucked the little bit of belongings she had pilfered from their pockets into hers and gestured for them to turn around. fucking bitch... was heard through a brief reprieve of thunderous assault from overhead and Femke's smirk disappeared for a quick moment.
"Today's your lucky day boys, I'm going to let you live. Mostly because you used to be the proud owners of these." Femke waved the cigarettes in the air before tucking them away. "But I'm afraid that I'm going to need those clothes of yours. See cloth is gettin' harder to come by and what you two seem to wearing looks like it's in alright shape. So if you two can strip that would be appreciated."
"Go to hell bitch." one of the men spat in her direction.
Her trigger finger twitched as she pointed the gun right between his eyes. "Excuse me? I believe that I am be generous here. You still have your health don't you?"
The spitting man's partner let out a small cough of a laugh as this comment. The irony of the statement apparently no lost on him.
"Ya, I thought it was a good one too. Don't you think that was a good one?" Not waiting for the man to reply she continued to speak. "Now the clothes please gentlemen. We haven't got all day."
She smirked as the men begrudgingly removed their clothing and threw it towards her. She nodded down at the pile satisfied and proceeded to gesture the men to turn around again.
"Now I really must be running boys, but I can't have you two following me so I'm going to have to get you to turn around again."
As they obeyed her command she pulled up a piece of chain and efficiently anchored both of the men to the dumpster. She then rifled through the clothes they hucked her way and tossed them a pair of ripped bloody pants and a thin t-shirt. Femke gathered the rest of the clothing together and bundled it neatly together under her arm.
"Good night boys. See you around." With a wink Femke turned and made her way down the alley whistling the familiar tune of 'I Can See Clearly Now.'
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 am

Walking past a small alleyway, Jak hears some voices. Something being said about clothes. He stops for a moment, and a woman walks out. "Hello there. You wouldn't happen to know the way to the nearest barber shop would you?" He inquires, taking another bite of his sandwich. He peers down the alleyway at the two naked men. "Good lord, what have I just walked into. It's a regular den of debauchery" He giggles a little. "You caught a little one. should throw him back."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 am

Femke stopped abruptly at the sight of the oddly dressed man with his half eaten sandwich. she swept a lock from her fore head as she peered over at him bewildered by the strange question. Barber shop? this poor guy has lost it. She shifted the bundle of clothing so she could get a better grip on her shotgun and brought it up to the level where she could shoot. This man was clearly ravaged by the disease and the thought of putting him out of his misery entered her mind.
"Who are you?" she said warily. "And keep those hands where I can see them too.:
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 am

Jak's eyes widen at the sight of the shotgun aimed at him. He chuckles. "Oooh, shiney." He says. raising his hand up, sandwich still in hand. "I am Jak Spoon. You can call me runcible. Or just Jak if you like. Or whatever else you like." He takes a bite of his sandwich. "And to whom am I now making the acquaintence of?
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 am

Femke didn't lower the shotgun but she let her shoulders relax a little bit. He didn't appear as a threat, at the moment but if the disease distorted his mind like she assumed, there was no telling how he could react later. She cracked her neck quickly held her shotgun to the man for a moment longer and then slowly lowered it. If this guy's gonna go psycho on me, I don't think it will be until he's at least done his sandwich. "The name is Femke." she said, standing still in the same spot. "Femke Pel. Those are some um, interesting pants you got there, where ya from Runcible?"
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 am

walking down the street kiadi notices two people chatting a kreepy weird dressed dude and a strikingly beautiful woman dude looks weird but shes a hottie go talk to her mabey youll get lucky "...mabey" and he walks over to them "HEY YOUR SURVIVOURS EH?"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

Femke looked off to her right and swore. Fuck my life, what's with all the people all of a sudden? I thought they were all dead. The grip on her shotgun tightened again as she watched the stranger attached to the yell approach. Psycho may not be a threat, but whoever this jerk-off is they appear to be.
"Ya know I thought this bloody disease was suppose to wipe everybody out. " she said annoyed.
An itching sensation tickled Femke's throat as her blackened lungs screamed for another puff of poison. She pulled the half done cigarette from earlier from her pocket and placed it between her lips. she lit it in one swift motion and her lungs screaming died down.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am

Jak throws his arms up in the air. "It's a party!" He then quickly regains his composure, stand straight, and does a deep bow. "Yes, We are survivors, if you can call this surviving." He approaches the new stranger, and tries to look him in the eyes. "Your shiney glasses are neat!" He says with a grin. He holds his hand out. "I am Professor Spoon. You can call me Jak." And "Femke, the disease didn't quite kill those with a strong enough immune system. I knew a biologist who explained it to me. I can't rilly remember what he said tho. its all fuzz-like and boggy"
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 am

YOU GOT LUCKY!!! "professor spoon eh ya kinda look like a guy im lookin for by the name of runcibal you wouldnt also happen to be him would you? his hand slides down and unclips his deagle "Im an old freiend of his" good one

ooc-FIRST FOR SECOND PAGE

Last edited by asdreabel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 am

Femke looked from the newcomer to Runcible. She watched as his hand shifted towards the gun and without another thought raised her shotgun towards the newcomer pointing right at his temple. This day is turning out to be more interesting then I was hoping for...
"I would move that hand if I were you, friend." she said calmly. "Why don't you just explain who ya are."
She kept the shotgun steady as she glanced between the two men in front of her. Newbie's kinda cute. She tried in vain to remove that slightly distracting thought from her head.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 am

kiadi feels the barrel press against his head EEP "hm didnt notice that" DO SOMETHING I DONT WANNA DIE "can you?" he goes to bat the shotgun away grab her by the head and kiss her
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 am

"Runcible? Oooh, I know him! He's a dick." Jak crosses his arms. "Now you're clearly a hired gun. You'd think that whatever twat hired you would be more worried about his own survival in a dying world. Oh well." He pulls out the taser, aims it at his assailant, before he could pull the trigger, a bullet ricochets between his legs. Jak yells. "PEW PEW!" as he turns around to see three rather dirty individuals, one with a steel pipe, and the other two with baseball bats with nails through them. One of the ones with a bat points his handgun to the sky. "If you don't want to die, you'll drop your weapons and bags on the ground and step away." He yells.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

Surprised, Femke didn't know how to react to the very sudden violation of personal space. She was stunned as she felt warm fleshy lips press against hers and her attention was only rudely brought back to reality as new arrivals in the form of raiders appeared. This day just keeps getting better and better. Femke turned her attention to the raiders a string of swear words forming on the tip of her tongue. Whether they were directed at the raiders for threatening their lives, or for interrupting the surprise yet not unwelcome invasion of personal space, she wasn't very sure.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 am

pushing off Femke Kiadi books it into a rundown building shoulders his rifle and scopes up on the first raiders head exhales and pulls the trigger
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 am

The raider with the gun falls backward, his companions looking down at him stunned. His gun clatters on the street, and Jak takes this opportunity. He put the taser away, and with a loud snap, the nightstick is out, and he pulls the knife from the sheath. Knife in left hand, nightstick in the other, he launches himself at the leftmost raider. His bat crops to the concrete and he screams as a flurry of bone-cracking blows combined with slashes and stabs overwhelms him. Blood sprays up in Jak's face as he continues to pummel his target long after his movements cease. Then, there's a loud, ringing crack as the pipe wielding raider swings down on Jak's head, halting his rage and knocking him out cold.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 am

The familiar crack of a gun filled the air and Femke used the momentary distraction of the falling raider to go after the one holding the pipe. Before she could cover the ground between them Femke watched as the pipe bearer knocked out Rancible. She ran forward and ducked out of the way as the raider swung his weapon. Kicking out a leg Femke's boot caught the shin of the raider and he fell to the ground with a thud. The pipe rolled from his grasping fingers and he tried to move out of the way as Femke's hunting knife, pulled from a sheath on her hip came down in a smooth arc and his reaching for the pipe ceased. Femke wiped the blood on the raider's pants, got to a standing position and walked over to inspect the unconscious Runcible.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 am

Kiadi runs over to Femke and the unconcious "professor spoon" damn hotties got moves I think Im in love "nice move ya got there" he looks down at "professor spoon" "what do we do bout him?"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am

Femke looked over at the man running towards her and then back down at the unconscious Runcible. She brushed a lock of soaking wet hair behind her ear as she bent over to examine his head. "Ouch, that does not look good." she muttered. "Hey you, help me get this guy outta of the rain will ya? and I better not see that gun leave that holster." She yanked the knife that Runcible had imbedded into the forehead of his victim and wiped it off on the dead man. She tucked it away as she gathered the belongings of the unconscious man and her own and stuffed them into Runcible's backpack. She did a quick rifling of the dead men's pocket but after finding noting of use she just slung the backpack over her shoulder and motioned to the stranger for him to grab Runcible's legs.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum