Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 3 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Kicking the gun behind him with his foot, Markus slowly removed his hand, watching for her to try and scream, when he didn't see her try anything stupid, he moved a few steps away and pick up the shot gun.

"now I have a few questions, and I'd rather not have ta hurt you for the answers." he said, "would you kindly explain why you left a bunch o' body lying in the middle of the road. It draws a lot of unwanted attention"
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

"are you sure you were a prof? what happend to ya that madr you like this?oh and ya go ahead look around ill be fine here on my lonsome hey share any booze ya find k?"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Femke looked at the very tall man in front of her and the swear words leaked from her lips before she could control them.
"Go to hell asshole." she spat, blonde locks falling from the tie of string that desperately tried to hold back the mane.
The urge to reach for her knife was almost unbearable, though the man did have a good foot on her and was probably twice her weight. The shotgun he had taken from her possession was also a problem.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 pm

"You doubt the word of the traffic pylon??" Jak yells. "ahem, I was a philosophy professor. The disease killed all my students and most of the other professor's. Almost killed me too, but that prick who hired you kept me alive. He was a biology professor, working at the same university doing some kind of research on something or other." He checks under the Registration desk for anything stashed away, not really finding anything. "[i]The rest of the building might have bad men with pew pews. I needs a pew pew too."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Markus looked amused "I already have a VIP entry pass my dear, the devil himself I believe awaits my arrival." He chuckled at his own joke, "now you might not have heard of me, which would explain your insolence. I Own these streets, and My bosses don't like it when bodies get left in them on my watch." He narrowed his eyes, and gave a fear inducing, dagger sharp stare. "best that you start tellin' me things I don't already know" (Occ your choice if you actually are afraid or not)
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 pm

"Id give you mine but its all ive got fer close combat at the moment the place is small your knife can work out....I think I hear voicessounds like hottie and a manima check it out" Kiadi gets up pulls out his pistol and feeds a clip into it and cocks it. Walks over to where Femke buggered and kept walkin till he saw two ppl raised his pistol and put a round right over there heads
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Femke scoffed at the remark.
"You ownthese streets? she said, annoyed. "Not much of a territory to own now is it?" She looked him up and down, keeping the little bit of fear she harboured very well hidden. "Your part of the old mob aren't you? You guys used to terrorize my ol' neighbourhoods, thinkin' you could crush the l'il immigrants that moved here didn't you? Those are the bodies of raiders you piece of shit. The real 'rulers' of these lands nowadays. That is til they are knocked from their thrones."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Hearing the shot, Jak starts toward where Kiadi went, tazer out. "It's a mexican standoff!" He points the tazer at the newcomer, and points his finger, like a mock gun at Kiadi.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Markus turned sideways to the shot, and pointed his Glock down the hall where it came from firing twice, and keeping the shot-gun pointed at Femke.

"Great, and here I was about ta let you all live." He snarled "Real bloody genius you got there lass."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 pm

"He's not mine." she muttered indigently.
Femke took this oppurtunity to try and get her shotgun back in her possession. Pulling her hunting knife from its sheath, she stepped forward quickly and crouching draws a swift sweep at his legs. Femke's blade slashes at his kneecaps as well as she attempted to kick his legs out from under him.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Kiadi ducks I KNOW THAT VOICE "RED long time no see still in that gang eh? you the last one left?"he stands up stait and turns to Runcible "did you point your finger at me like a gun?" he turns back to Marcus and walks down the hall "ya know theres no territories left right everything is a cluster fuck" then he watches as Femke moves with speed and shine OH DAMN
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Using his peripheral vision, Markus swings the shot-gun down in an arc to block the knife, the more dangerous of the attacks taking the sweep and falling towards her as best he can. once down he twisted around to put her in a leg lock and grabbing her knife hand to stop her from stabbing him.

"Kiadi! I told you ta stop calling me that. I haven't see you since that job in Mexico. Glad to see you survived the Plague." Looks at the Femke, "Your lucky I'm on not killing terms with your friend here. Now I'll give you your gun and we both put them away. understand?"
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Femke glared at the man for a moment a tried to take a swing with he blade again but to no avail.
"Fine, just get off of me, bloedbak she growled.
Femke tried to twist her head around to Kiadi and groaned slightly. She was hoping that the nice moves... impression he had of her earlier would stick.

OOC- bloedbak=asshole
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

wow he survived "ya mexico that was a blast! aww dont worry Femke ya win some ya lose some" he smirks "so red hows the family what ya been doin all this time?"

Last edited by asdreabel on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Got up, picked up the shot-gun from the floor and handed it to her before he got his Glock and dust off his coat.

"Kiad's saved my skin a fair few times, anyone he'll travel with is alright by me. doesn't mean I'll trust you as far as I can throw you though." Turns to Kiadi, Takes him by the arm as old friends would, "Cluster fuck waiting to be claimed. Might not have the man power to keep it now, but to any who know of me and mine would normal bow and let us pass," he smiles. he leans in and whispers "you pick good allies, I was lucky to have take her by surprise or I'd be a lot worse off then I am." Leaned back and leaned against the wall. "now Where were we? oh yes. Stop calling me RED!" he said whilst remaining composed
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Holding his taser pointed to the ceiling, Jak looks to the newcomer, then to Kiadi, then to Femke. "I'm going looting then." He opens the nearest door. "Heeere's Jak!" He says poking his head in grinning. He then goes ahead, searching the room.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"there's somethin' wrong with that one, isn't there." Sighs "ah well, always knew you kept strange company. Stranger then yourself I mean"
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Femke picked up her shotgun and rolled her eyes at Kiadi. She pulled a cigarette from her pocket and lit it in a swift motion.
"The same goes to you." she said after taking in a deep breath of the smoke.
With a menacing glare in the direction of the stranger called 'Red', Femke wandered off down to the end of the hall, blonde hair and hips swaying. She needed a breather to think before plotting out her next move.

Last edited by Roseblade on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm

ya its not my fault really I was huntin Runcible hes the crazy one the femme fatal you just met is Femke she was with Runcible when I found him....I think shes Dutch" he gives a squeeze to marcuses arm "damn random comin across you red found any of your own or are ya the last a your family?"he frowns deeply and looks into his eyes "if its the worst Im sorry" if I had a face id cry
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm

"I'm still looking through the HQ's, not a one so far. not many got the full looting ether. So you gonna finish the job," nods in the Direction the two went. "Or stick it out and stay around that fine lass as long as you can?" He grinned broadly, guessing the answer, "If you want I can Team up with ya for a while till we find more of the clan. you can have a share of the supplies in the Bases if there empty."

(occ Markus'. it's like in Shakespears play Brutus' not Brutus's. pointly grammar! yay!)
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Kiadi ponders this for a moment be good to hang with old red again "ya that would be great. team up sounds good I know Runcible wont mind but Femke Im not sure I know she dun trust me whether thats cause Im a merc or cause I kissed her is still to be debated" I think it was the kiss "hey kept us alive didnt it? anyway no I dont think Im gunna bring the nut in theres a chance he could go bonkers and stab me in the back litaraly but im willin to risk it. ya see the poor bastard that got in his way lil guy can fight and I need that seein my long range an all" he adjusts the rifle onto a better position on his shoulder
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

As Femke left, the mention of her name reached her. They're talking about me. Great... An deep inhale of smoke seemed to calm her nerves a little bit as she crouched down leaning against the wall facing out to the lobby. A few years ago, she would have killed to stay in a place of grandeur like this, but as it is now her sentiments had changed. With a sigh she looked back down the hallway towards the two old friends, debating on sticking around. It has been a long time since I had some company... Her mind whirled as she went over the possibilities of what she could do. Damnit all. He's a merc, stop playing yourself. You really think you can trust him? Then again...that kiss was pretty great. Hadn't had one of those in a while. Femke continued debating in her head until somthing caught her eye.... A bear? What the- Femke leaned over and pulled out a stuff animal from behind a flower pot. The bear was ragged and had a chewed off ear, but unlike the other items in this place, it was not covered in grime and dust. Femke held the child's toy in her hand for a moment as she gazed around the vast lobby. She then noticed something that had changed. The flower pot she had been leaning against earlier had been moved. Scrape marks through the thick layer of dirt and dust were very evident on the floor. Her head jerked away from the interesting sight when she heard a scamper of feet down a hall opposite her. The breath she held was released when she saw that it was nothing but a rat, still, she had been seeing a lot more life in the past hours then she had seen in a while. Femke got up and walked back up the hallway towards Kiadi and 'Red'.
"Sorry to break up your reunion boys, but I think there's something that you should see." she said, clearly not sorry to be breaking it up at all.

OOC- I modified my last post. I'm no longer following Jak but wandering a lil further away to think...
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Wandering from door to door, Jak, comes across a janitor's closet. Opening it, he sees a roll of paper towels. He gasps, taking a sheet of paper towel. With this sheet of absorbent paper, he folds it into a crude cap, and puts it upon his head. He then gets the feeling he's being watched. Looking around, he can't see anything out of the ordinary. His eyes go back to the two men catching up, as femke approaches the two, saying something. He shrugs, and continues his search. Finding a room with a bed that doesn't look too wasted, he lays back upon it, places the paper towel cap over his eyes, and relaxes.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 am

he turns to femke "what ya got there Femke?"mabey she will show you her boobs!? "ya right" Kiadi follows femke back into the lobby " so whats goin on?"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 am

Markus followed attaching the assault stock to his glock as they moved. "This time it would be best if you told us in details lass, whats the matter?" When the get to the lobby he stays to the back of the group.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum