RP- The Day After

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Cyberwulf on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 am

snickering, Jak comes up next to Kiadi. "And this big tough university professor needs a map of the city" Turning to pack up his bag, he continues. "We don't know the safest way to Columbia 'U' that doesn't take us through more gangs, or worse." He looks out the front door, to the decaying building across the street. "Streets are probably blocked too..." Taking a bag of chips out of his bag, he stares. "Where'd this come from?" He digs. "Oh sweet!" and pulls out the tin of cash, along with a lighter. He lights a twenty on fire, watching it burn quickly, and singing to himself quietly. "oooh, a frenchman's life is rough and tough--and a frenchman's mum is probly' buff--but when the snow all melts and the field's in bloooom--" He jumps onto a table and sings aloud. "We all get naked and dance like fools!" The majority of the bar turns to look at Jak, standing on a table, clearly having forgotten what he was doing. "Heh..." He climbs down from the table and zips his bag shut, opens the bag of chips and begins eating.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am

Femke pulled her nose out of Kiadi's grasp and gave him a look of mock annoyance. She smiled a little at the thought of his concern however and couldn't keep that charade up.
"Well, thanks." she said. "You know for not being a jerk and leaving me back there and all."
He may get that kiss after all... Femke laughed slightly at Runcible and his interesting song. She grabbed her backpack off the table and began to rummage through it. The dead boy in the hotel was most likely a tourist she thought as she pulled the supplies from the bag and examined all that she had. Unzipping the front pocket she found what she was looking for and pulled out a crinkled folded piece of paper out. Written on the paper in was 'New York for Tourists' in blue curly writing. Underneath the script was the picture of a couple looking overjoyed at the site of their newly purchased map. Femke scoffed a little at the picture, trying to remember when she last felt genuine joy.
"Is this what your looking for?"
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am

"I've been to alot of places in the world but new york so far is the creepiest is just the lack of people and traffic anyone else think that?" he looks to the croud then the doc who seems to have an opinion "wouldnt you agree old man? how is she by the way need anything?" Kiadi begins to pull out bandages and meds "I can get more I got a place I can go to in new york" YAY STUFF
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

Taking the map from Femke, Jak looks it over. "The map itself seems solid, but I'm sure that by now the safe routes have changed. We'll make use of it." He crunches on a chip loudly. "If these gangs are any more widespread, then we'll need to know where they claim territory, as well as obvious blockages of streets, like traffic accidents, fallen buildings, and barricades made by gangs, or survivors." Laying back on a table, clearly interrupting two patron's conversation, Jak holds the map above him. A woman in the seat to the right of Jak taps him on the forehead. "Ummm. Excuse me? We were talking." Grinning, Jak responds happily. "And now you're not! You're just young enough to be one of my students, if they weren't all dead." Looking to his right, the man she was talking to simply frowns and glares at Jak. "What, bad pickup line? It used to work."
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Silkchan on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 am

While Silk was loading her gun a truck pulled up blocking sun and bullets. The little girl who she held whined and clung tighter. Silk looked around and shoved her self onto her feet with the little girl before getting into the truck. She shut the door with a slam and pushed the child into laying low. The little girls head dropped into Silk's lap and clung tightly. Silk glanced around the truck quickly and then at the man driving. For a moment her eyes locked on his face but then, as if this were any other day and he was just a driver, her eyes looked away. Her arm propped outside the passenger side window and she took a couple shots. Only problem with that was... she missed. Both shots missed their target who was firing. Why? Because the truck was moving and Silk had never shot from a moving truck.

"Where the hell did you come from?"

Yea okay, probably not her brightest idea. Y'know asking where the person saving her rear is coming from but to be honest. Everything was speeding past. Her mind was a jumbled mess right now and it wouldn't hurt to have a stable thought inside her mind right now. Something to focus on and to keep organized. She doubted she'd get an answer and she slipped her gun into her dusters pocket. The little girl began to cry and it distracted her. She looked down and gently shushed the girl. Her hand gently stroked the childs hair as she tried to comfort the young girl.
Silkchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 am

Markus Picked up a half empty bottle of rum and turned to the closest person at the bar. "who do I talk to about tradin' for this?" The man shrugged, so Markus just took three handfuls of chocolates and put them where the bottle had been. "Let me see that, I'm sure we're near a Stockpile of the Irish Mob. we can make the trip there and to the Crazy's office." He holds his hand out for the map.
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Kiadi looks down at femke "you feelin better?" she looks it she also looks like shes diggin the worried thing keep it up and ya might get some Kiadi smirks "cause if you are ill take your word for it and we'll get movin. Runcible, Red you guys lead ill follow" good idea then you can put your range skills to use
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Jak hands the map to Red, and steps out the door, standing tall, his thin frame casting an odd shadow outside. "Alright, let's go." He says, looking out the door. Then, he looks up the street, and then down the street. No movement. He then remembers his stuff, goes back inside to grab his bag, and then goes outside to wait for the others.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 am

Markus studies the map and he shoves the bottle in his pocket. He glances over to Femke, "Get better soon." he quickly realized his moment of weakness and adds sharply "I need Kiadi ready for combat, not carrying you around." Scowling he turned back to the map and grabbed the bowl of chocolates, before stalking out of the pub.

"Where is this Office of yours?" he says holding the map between Jak and himself.
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Jak turns, and looks closely at the map. "Not sure where on this map. It should be somewhere close to where Kiadi found me. The hospital I was in was a few blcks away from the university." He fulls out his knife and begins digging a hole in the dirt outside the pub, next to the sidewalk.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 am

Femke looks at Kiadi with a smile. His concern was comforting, and something that she realized she missed from the long period without human contact.
"I'm sure I'm fine, you guys go." she said sitting beside the little girl she gave her hoodie to. "But I expect you to bring me a souvenir."
She winked in there direction and smirked as the bit of kindness that escaped Markus's mouth didn't go unnoticed. The urge to point it out was almost overwhelming but she kept her mouth shut as she watched him stalk from the bar.
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Stealing Femkes cigarette Kiadi walks to the door but stops short and looks back at her. "I'll pick up a couple of things, if ya like it you can have it" He steps out "gimme a sec boys" Whats up? he walks into a sev next door and goes through the sunglasses grabbing a pair of silver reflective gold rimmed aviators, leaps behind the clerks desk and grabs some more cigarettes and matches and steps back out. "so we got a plan?" he puts out the cig pullls out a new one lights it exhales poison and offers the others one Aw look you're sharing "cause I'm itchin to move" he puts on the aviators and smirks
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

With out looking up study, Markus turns down the offer of a cigarette, and keeps looking around the map.
"If we're here, then the nearest place of interest, that being a Mob storehouse, is a bit out of our way." He says not pointing it out on the map. "But not so far as to make it less worth our while to go." he runs his hand along the stubble on his chin, muttering "I'm sure he'd have a kit... MacGuire had a few demo sets as well... hmmm" He looks up "Are we to be getting some gear then, or straight to the university place?"
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm

{OOC} Sorry for being late to the party guys >_< {OOC}

Not exactly according to plan, Howl winced as blood running from the gash below his eye began to make his beard crust up. He could taste the coppery tang of his own vitae at the same time, the urge to scratch the metal flint from his face was growing to near infuriating levels.

At least on the bright side he managed to save the girl who incedentaly managed to save the girl. So to speak.

Howl didn't bother answering the young woman, so intent on getting them all the fuck out of there as he was. Pulling a quick shimmy with the gas and brake pedals, Howl forced the old pickup to fishtail around a sharp corner, the truck nearly tipping clean over as its center of gravity was suddenly askewed.

'Honestly I wonder how I've managed to survive this long on sheer balls alone......'
Howl thought franticaly as he peeled around another corner, Ruined city blocks screaming by as the road grew increadibly rough, causing the pickup to shudder and jump. Enemy Bullets stitched the getaway car as two dirtbikes suddenly catapulted somewhere out of the city block they had just blitzed by, the bikers pulling autopistols from thier jackets and fireing one handed.

'Gonna have to ditch the truck.'
Thought Howl. There was no way in hell he was going to risk leading these bastards to the bar. Unfortunatly it was getting dark out and it was dangerous even for him to be out at night due to the many predators that were ex attractions at the New York Zoo as well as the more psychotic element of humanity. Deranged inhuman monsters who did worse that just kill you.

Meanwhile at The Rusty Nail.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, If your thinking of repaying us for the food, booze and medical treatment, you can do what everyone else here does and earn your keep." Albretch growled as he began cleaning the blood off of himself, the young woman he had just finished sewing up lying on the gory table as an IV drip was attached to her. She would live past the night and hopefully long enough to see the return of her daughter.
"There's basic chores to be done, A Spotter needed on the roof, ol Jimmy's been up there for the past two days, if your more mechanicaly inclined you can try helping the others fix up our raido. If you can even call it one. Supplies'll be nice thats for sure and we'd be more than thankful for em. No need for no fancy currency or anything."

Suddenly the Young Shotgun totting girl slipped off the bar counter and quietly moved towards Femke, pulling up a chair beside her. She then looked pointedly at the doctor.
Albretch simply sighed and shook his head, muttering under his breath that a mans work was never done as he pulled a small flashlight from his pocket and moved towards Femke.

"Now as for you, time to see how bad that bump on your noggin really was"

The young girl re-adjusted her black beret.
"Don't worry about your friend here. 'Round here, we protect our own. Thats Howls way."
She said with a self assured nod.
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 am

‘Holy Fuck!’ Demitri thought as he very nearly toppled off the back of the truck as it made a very sharp turn. He gunned down as many of the perusing raiders as possible. He heard the bikes vault and land in front of the truck. Bullets rang off the truck as the bikers began firing auto pistols at them. Demitri tried swiveling the mounted gun towards them but it wouldn’t go that far. Demitri ducked down on the bed and popped up with his rifle and took a shot. The slug punched through the front frame near the wheel of a bike and sent it spiraling in flips. The raider upon the bike was flung from his ride and hit an adjacent wall never to get up again. His next shot missed as he recoiled from a stray bullet smacking him in the shoulder. They hit a bump sending Demitri sprawling backwards.

Black

He smelt and felt the blood run down the side of his face. His vision blurred. Demitri ran a hand down his head and looked at his hand. It was coated in blood. He heard the muffled sounds of gunfire and engines.

As he slipped from consciousness Demitri thought he heard a small voice.

“Papa!”
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 am

Femke swept aside her hair to reveal her wound and smiled weakly as the doctor walked forward. Her head was split open an inch and a half, blood caking in her flaxen hair. She looked at the girl beside her and then back at the doctor.
"I'm a mechanic, but I know mostly cars and motorcycles and toyed a lil' bit with ." she said. "But I can take a crack at the radio anyways. Otherwise I can be lookout. Give the poor guy a break."
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 am

"we can take a round about route thats fine" We just gotta watch out for thoughs damn raiders "true true. Anyways gear is always nice" Kiadi sits on a chest high wall and adjusts his scope "if ya know where to go I'll be your range"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 am

The sun began to dip low upon the Horizon lighting the sky in flames of orange and red. Perched upon the roof of a skyscraper he gazed upon the city in whole. "What a night this will be." He mumbled to himself. Already he could tell this night would be fruitful.

The fire that was the sky reflected off the black of his masks eyes. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he howled into the air for all to here. The voracious sound reverberated off the abandoned buildings and drifted violently about the ground.

Several more howls sounded off all about the city. The entire tribe was ready for the new night. There was a reason why the survivers still left in the city feared the dark. The escaped animals from the zoo didnt act as swiftly and efficiently as these savages did. They were the stuff of nightmares and they earned that title with ease and wore it proudly.

He waited impatiently for the last minutes of sunlight to be over with so they could get straight to the killing. To pass the time away he ran his hand along his self-crafted blade admiring its sharpness. It was a vicious looking weapon, the blade was curved with sharp hooks and edges running down the back. The handle had a spiked and hooked guard upon it, should the blade break the handle itself could be used to deal just as much damage.

"Any time now my sweet. Just a moment away, be patient"

Last edited by Terrorwolf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 pm

{OOC: Anyone mind if I pick a place on a map that we are, since we have one might as well know. this place okay for the pub? http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Hammer+pub&gl=ca&hl=en&cd=1&ei=LeHHS8jRKaektAPwsdz_Cw&sig2=H6SsHcnQtvLYdGNgTVP4Zg&ie=UTF8&view=map&cid=4264226019035314366&iwloc=A&ved=0CFUQpQY&sa=X Could bu under new owners by the Event"

"Well if that's what your after hey got guns and Ammo there. it's a little know place even for the Mob members. Higher ups like it that way." Pointing to the Northwest, "That way" he said "hour or two. Shall we then?"
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Removing the cigarette from his lips kiadi exhales the presses his shades up his face Oh I have missed that "well thats always good that and the explosives you were talkin bout so what are we talkin about IEDs? 'r c-4 'r somin like that?" Kiadi looks to the sky as the sun drops and the stars twinlke brightly "well if were gunna move were gunna need to be very careful "kiadi fishes out night vision goggles and puts them on "raiders arnt the only thing we have to worry about" I hate this time of day passionatly
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 am

"If it's still sealed and empty... should be a few boxes of grenades, Always a room for C-4. And a few things were were buying from the Russians to sell back over seas, that you and I might be able ot turn into IED's. Hope your not scared of the Dark Kiadi," Markus chuckled "When you've been in our line of work. I personally like the dark. means I can get more done with out being bothered." He started walking up the middle of the road. "but you right best keep moving"
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Kiadi looks at his rifle then at the darkining new york it might be best to go for a short range weapon "might just be right on that one. red gimme a sec" Kiadi walks back into the bar and up to Femke pulls a carton of cigs out of his pack and puts it down Infront of her then his rifle "gimme your shotgun it will be better out there then my rifle" kiadi pulls out another carton and holds it out to her "please?"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Femke looked at him hair still in hand and eyebrow raised. Her eyes wandered down to the cigarettes in front of her to her shotgun and then back up to Kiadi. Damn those good looks.... Femke pulled a smoke from the pack and placed it between her lips and lit it. The request swirled through her mind as she pondered it for a long moment. She stared at the gun again and let out a small sigh.
"There better be more where these came from." she said, hesitantly handing the shotgun to Kiadi, her fingers lingering around its handle for a moment longer then necessary. "And you better bring it back. Otherwise I'll have to beat you severely."
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Looking into the deepening shadows along the streets, Jak takes a few steps back and shivers. A slight, quick whimper sounds in his throat, as he steps forward into the street, looking up and down the street. No movement, but the dark seemed to swallow everything it touched. He suddenly starts to remember.

It's too bright...

He looks to the right, but turning his head hurts. There's a small table next to him, with scalpels and syringes scattered on it. Blood too. He knows he should be afraid, but he just feels light. Not light in body mind you, as his body hurt like hell, but light in his core. Like he knew everything was just fine. He groans as he looks to his left. Realizing that aside from the table to his right, he can't see anything. It was as if he was in a vast, dark room, with nothing but the operating table and the light above him in it. He knew that couldn't be. Logic told him so. What purpose could a room like that hold? He must be drugged. It's making him see things. A door opens, seemingly from thin air. In steps his friend.

Great! He'll help me!

His friend puts on a surgical mask on, and takes a syringe, filled with some fluid, and sticks it into Jak's arm.

No wait! What are you doing?

Everything begins to blur. His body begins to numb, and the doctor, his friend, looks closely into his eyes, before pulling back. Then, a syringe plunges into Jak's eye.

Jak drops to his knees, screaming. "Gnaaah! No stop! Not- NO! GET awAY from MY EYES!" He grabs fistfuls of his hair and pulls them out in bloody clumps, sobbing.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Kiadi puts the second carton on the table exactly where the other used to be and looks over the shotgun you are going to do it arnt you he then removes the shels from it lays it on the table and takes it apart, looks over the components and then puts it back together and reloads it "gotta know it inside and out" he looks at her one last time and frowns "stay in side I gotta bad feelin" He touches her face then hears screaming out side and recognizes it as Runcible. Kiadi sprints out side shotgun at the ready scanning the area and seeing Runcible in the middle of the street cautiosly walks up to infront of him "you ok Jak?"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum