RP- The Day After

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: RP- The Day After

Post  asdreabel on Wed May 19, 2010 10:08 am

Kiadi moves to where Markus is "gettin jumpy there red? just a grotesk body. I'm guessing a warning or something I see em along the buildings there watching us" I deffinatly don't like it suddenly a shine and movement as a tribesmen tackles Kiadi to the ground strange shive in hand striking down at Kiadi as he moves to block and dodge as best he can "HELP!!"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

Moving quickly, Jak grabs the marauder's hand holding the weapon, and pulls the man off balance. He pries the strange knife from his hands, and plunges it into the marauder's abdomen, ripping it up, cutting a line through the man's guts. "PO TA TOES!" He screams down at the marauder, spittle flying from his lips.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed May 26, 2010 7:55 am

Ravager watched as the small one left the roof top across from his perch and continued to study the woman in front of him. swiftly and silently he crept down and across the street and up the pub building. Quietly he positioned himself behind her not making even the slightest sound. He leaned upon his gutter and cocked his head to the side and studied her some more. He wondered what it would be like to converse with prey.
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 am

When the tribesman fell the piles of garbage around Kiadi, Jak, and Markus exploded into a furry of activity. Bowmen took bead on them and twelve others with shivs, clubs, and rocks started closing in.

"Great! Just what I wanted to avoid. Circle up lad. Kiadi, what do you think? Fight, flee, or surrender? I don't really feel like that last one. getting caught twice in a week is over my quota."
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 am

Kiadi puts a slug right through one of the bowmen causing the tribe to pause and step back "RUN AND SHOOT GUYS RUN AND SHOOT!!" Kiadi pumps the shotgun and fires at another bowmen and begins to run doesn't this remind you of Africa or even Afganistan? "ya fond memories" Kiadi brings up the shotgun and slams it with all his weight and momentum into the face of an attacker trying to intercept him and then pumps the gun and fires in the direction of another bowmen
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 am

Femke paced slowly her eyes scanning the area around her. She didn't see anything through the pitch black surroundings but she tensed and ready for a fight. Femke didn't notice her unexpected company on the rooftop as they were shadowed by darkness and seemed to be almost completely silent. A most deadly combination. Her hands gripped the borrowed gun tightly as she stopped in the sanctuary of the spotlight to look over the rooftop landscape.
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Head still on a tilt Ravager continued to study her movements and actions. She was afraid. Afraid but ready for action. He paused a second before turning thoughts into action. "See anything?" he spoke in his strange and broken accent. He noticed that she started visually but did not laugh even though he really wanted to.
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Thu May 27, 2010 1:50 am

At Kiadi's signal, Jak charges the thinnest part of the enemy circle, the strange shiv in his hands. The enemy nearest him thrust a knife toward him, but Jak caught the marauder's hand pulling himself in close, as he begins to perforate the enemy with stab wounds. Letting go of the dying Marauder, he pulls out his remaining gun with his free hand, and fires three shots at the next, two of them flying wildly, and the third clipping him in the shoulder. This was enough, the Marauder stumbles a bit, not realizing how minor the shot was, and Jak comes in close and slices his throat.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 am

Markus Ran in step behind Kiadi. Glock out. He took down two more bowmen, just as the fired back. Three arrows missed completely, but one clipped his left leg and another burried its self in his shoulder. "RRRAAAAA!" He stumbled but kept behind Kiadi, jumping over the fallen man Kiadi had smashed in the face. The Tribes men were giving chase, and Markus wildly emptied his clip into the mob without turning or breaking stride. He didn't even look to see if he fell any. Memories were flooding his mind. Fear. and a past he had chosen to forget. A dense jungle, Dogs at his heels. The Crack of guns shots, the pain in his shoulder intensified, fueled by the sensations of the past.
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Thu May 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Seeing his friends flee, Jak tries to follow, only to be blocked by more marauders. A quick burst of gunfire scatters a few of them, and they turn their attention to Jak. Advancing quickly, they lash toward him with their weapons.

Thump. Thump.

They're coming for you.

"Runcible no want."

He murmurs.

Strange faces.

Painted masks of pain.

They want to hurt you.

GyAARrRRGH!

Jak screams at the top of his lungs before launching himself at the first Marauder, rolling in past his knife, and connecting his fist with the jaw of the assailant. He then plunges the shiv into the Marauder's body repeatedly, and takes his club, flinging it toward another. The target ducks, and one behind him takes the blow to the head, crumpling to the ground. Jak rips and tears, trying to get free of them, trying to follow his friends, and the line of Marauders thins, slinking back into the shadows, taking the bodies of their companions with them. Jak runs full bore after his friends, not even acknowledging the receding threat.
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Kiadi hears a scream, pumps the shotgun, stops and flips around pointing it one handed do not hurt your arm before he gets a chance to fire he sees Runcible break through the muraders and sprint towards him aw like a scarey crazy pet Kiadi turns and begins to run again noticing the arrow stickin out of Markus "Eh red! we'll deal with that when we can so leave it in and try not to move it around to much!" come on its red I think he knows that already
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 am

Growling through his clenched teeth, he fought to stay in the present, vaguely hearing Kiadi's Comment on his arm. Putting one foot in front of the other was hard enough. A thought went through his head. I think I've been poisoned. But it left as quickly as it came. "Left. Next Street... Were still... too far away."
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Sat May 29, 2010 10:58 am

Femke spun around gun pointing it at the owner of the voice. Her arms tense and her eyes widened a little at the site of the marauder. She replaced the look of fear on her face with a steely look. She pumped the shotgun and and took a step backwards.
"If I were you," she said slowly and with a slight growl "I would turn and run."
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 am

Ravager smiled behind his mask and with deft speed spun his gutter around and walked forward. He moved past her ignoring the threat and gazed upon the horizon. "you shouldnt be out here all by yourself. It is a dangerous place the dark. He looked back at her with glowing yellow eyes and continued. Dont try to hide your fear i can smell it pouring off you. However you do seem much braver than the male figures of your tribe. Much like mine. He turned his head to the sky. He could here faint gunshots in the distance but he ignored them and listened intently upon what his company had to say.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 am

Femke followed his movements never letting the man if you could still consider it man get behind her. The shotgun still raised.
"I can take care of myself, thanks." she said icily. "I'm a big girl, I can handle the danger."
Her eyes left him for a moment to check for anymore of his tribe, not seeing other movement she brought her gaze back to him, locking in on him in a chilling staredown.

Last edited by Roseblade on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 am

Faster than any man Ravager moved within an inch of her face glowing yellow eyes staring into Femke's. After a moment of silence he spoke, "Twas not a question of doubt. I know well enough that you can take care of yourself but it is never whise to be alone in the dark. It is rarely recommended to be pared with another even. You are very... interesting..." He cocked his head slightly to the right. Again with amazing speed, he went to his belt and grabbed a vicious pronged dagger by the blade and held it up in front of the woman, his eyes never leaving hers. "A little gift from me to you."
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 am

Femke's heart raced as the man invaded her personal space but never flinching she held his gaze. She motioned slightly with the shotgun still in her hands towards the table.
"Put it down over there." she said sternly. "I must say I'm not the only interesting one here."
She was scared of how fast he moved and curious about him. Femke has heard whispers about the tribe she was sure he belonged to. She had been told of stories about the acts of atrocity they commit, worse then any of the raiders groups. His interest in her had Femke worried but she wasn't about to let her worrying show.
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

Tossing the blade in the direction of the table it embedded itself within the wood. Ravager began to pace around the girl, watching her every inch. He deftly picked up a lock of hair and smelt it. "pure. Not yet corrupted. With a hint of fear. quite nice. he let it fall to her shoulder and continued pacing a circle. "so..." he then sat down upon the edge of the building "whats your title madam Huntress?"
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 am

Femke's breath stalled in her throat when he touched her. Being as close as she was to this...thing scared her more then any attack by raiders or even the disease that turned her world into what it is.
"Just call me Pel."
She turned and looked at her company, not moving towards the knife or him.
"And what do I call you?"
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 am

"to better help you remember, you may call me Blood-Hand" he said pointing at the red palm print upon his mask. "I am the chieftain of my tribe." He put his gutter down for some reassurance.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 am

Femke relaxed slightly when she saw Blood-Hand put down his weapon and very slowly let the shotgun fall to her side. She took a step towards him, even though every bit of sanity in her was screaming for her to turn and run. He was interesting if not scary and she wanted to know a little bit more about him, even though she knew it wasn't a smart idea.
"I have heard many a campfire story about your tribe. So tell me," she said, her voice stronger then before and unwavering. "Why am I sitting here talking to you? Why am I not dead?"
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 am

His self control could no longer hold his laughter. When he could breath again he spoke. "My dear you are not dead because you are interesting. Not many chances to talk to prey when their running from you. Besides i see a huntress within you just waiting for its turn to burst forth and make itself known."
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 am

Femke was quite annoyed with his laughter in response to her question.
"I guess not." she said.
Something caught her eye and she gave it a quick glance over before raising the gun and letting off a shot. The slug flew through the air across the empty expanse between buildings and left a bloody hole through the top of the head of a raider not of Blood-Hand's tribe. She had noticed him watching them and saw the glint of light as the person revealed a weapon. He must have been out looting when he saw them and decided to make his move, too bad it didn't work out for him.
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Approaching close to Red and Kiadi, Jak looks seriously at Red's arm. "We need to get indoors. I don't think we'll do much travelling with him injured and these... things out there." He peers into an open door to a small storefront, or rather what used to be one. "It looks eplty in here." He says walking in. "We can have a slumber party!"
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 am

Panting hard, and swaying as he stepped, Markus didn't even comment on the defensibility of the place or the idea of a "Slumber party". He staggered through the door and promptly fell in the door way. "Board the windows... Check the back... Point me at the front door..." He clenched he's gun and started crawling into the store.
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum