Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 4 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

Femke cast a glare at the tall man and turned and started towards the lobby again. "First of all I have a name." she said. "Second I don't think we're alone in this hotel."
She walked back towards where she found the child's toy and came to a halt. The teddy bear was missing from its spot What the hell? Femke looked around the lobby for any sign of life and saw none.
"It was right here..." she muttered to herself.
Femke began to search around the pot and immediate surroundings. Nevermind, I'll just show them the scrape marks...
She walked over to her old perch and was about to point down at the scuff mark...but they were no longer there. What is going on here?
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 am

mabey shes gone crazy? "funny comin from you" he looks around to see if annything has moved " doesnt look like anythings moved" he crouches and looks to the floor around the flower pot then in one smooth movment grabs Femkes leg lifts it up and starts examining her boot then looking down at the dusty foot prints hmm intrasting "very"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

Femke looked down at Kiadi and kicked him in the chest, pushing him away.
"Behind that pot over there I found a teddy bear. It was old and ratty but unlike everything else in this place it wasn't covered in grime and dust. It was clean." she said. "I'm not crazy. And over here by this one was scuff marks that weren't there before."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 am

Kiadi falls backwards and then kicks up onto his feet that was uncalled for "I dont think you are look theres other prints other then yours in the dust and grime" pointing down at where she had "that meens people were here while we wernt looking...mabey there still in the hotel somewhere" he looks around mabey theres secret passages around here "hmm mabey" Kiadi smirks
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:25 am

A flicker of light caught Femke's attention and she was peering across the lobby at where the source of the distraction came from. There was a very quick shift in shadow but it was enough to send her on the hunt. Femke across the lobby shotgun in hand towards the movement. There is someone else here...And I'm going to find them. She rounded a corner and disappeared.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 am

"All of them," he muttered to himself "all of them are nutters" Markus caught up with her and said "Don't you remember what happened last time you wandered off on your own. As much as I'd rather you learn your lesson, I'd much rather you be alive. My enemy's enemy and all that."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

Kiadi sits down "you guys go ill wait here!" ima gettin a weird horror movie vibe "meh is all good" he puts his pack and rifle down and pulls out his pistol "nothin gets the drop on me anyway"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 am

Femke ignored the comment of 'Red' and slowed down as she rounded a corner. She saw the shadow move again ahead and heard the patter of footsteps aways in front of her. She knew she wasn't dreaming this, there was someone else in the hotel. She continued her footsteps barely audible. She peered cautiously around another corner in the winding hallway and saw as a child with flowing locks of crimson pushed open a panel in the wall. She entered and the panel closed silently behind her. Femke then turned to look at Red gesturing back to where the girl once stood.
"Still think I'm a nutter?" she asked.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am

"Shh Jacob, there be one 'bove us." a wiry tall man whispered harshly. Two men scampered down through the secret passageways like the rats their features so much resembled. They both wore tattered clothing, simple in style and dull in colour. The one christened Jacob wiped sweat from his thick brow and looked back to his older, not so intelligent brother.
"What do we do Jed?" he asked. "I can smell the sulfur ashes of hell on this one."
"I told you to shh." Jed replied. "Just watch alright. I pull this lever see and then the trapdoor will open."
Jed pulled a lever poking from the ground off to his right. A five foot square section of the floor above swung open on hinges quickly directly underneath Kiadi...
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am

do you hear something? "nah just the wind and rain" well I hear more then just that are you sure? "yes I am suUUUUUUUUUU..." as Kiadi falls into a pit underneath him
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am

Markus didn't reply. He turned around the corner slowly keeping to the wall. As he crept towards where the girl had been he heard shuffling and hushed whispers. he turned to motion Femke to follow him and just as he did two large men burst out of the doors to ether side of him. Markus Had time enough to fire two rounds into the mans chest leaving the path between him and the others clear, but the second man grabbed, him and a bear hug locking his arms in place and keeping him from reaching his knife and knocking the wind out of him. He dropped his gun, and felt the man start to squeeze the life out of him. Markus' feet where still on the floor, since he was taller, he smashed the back of his head into the mans face and managed to lean forward enough to get his own arms around the back of his assailant. He heaved with all his might and lifted the man off the ground. the effort caused the edges of his vision to darken, losing consciousness, he throw himself and the man against the wall loosening the vise grip the was stopping his breath. they fell apart and Markus went for the gun at his feet, not noticing the third man step out of the room and bring his fist down hard on Markus' head. Markus lay face down unmoving blackness closing him in its cold embrace.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Femke ran forward as the assailants burst through the hidden passage. She watched as Markus was taken down by a large man and pulled her knife quickly from its sheath. Silver slashing through the air she cut the throat of the man who squeezed Markus and he fell to the ground with a large thud. Her fist connected with the stomach of one of them and as he keeled over, again with his face. Femke received a blow to the stomach knocking the wind from her. As she stumbled back a round to the head contacted and black stars formed in front of her face. She saw two figures walk towards her as her vision began to fade in and out. Femke attempted to raise her arms with no avail and suddenly became weightless as she was being lifted from the ground and thrown over the shoulder of one of the hulking men.
"What do we do with the male?" one of them muttered looking down at Markus unconscious on the floor."
"Grab him and let's go" his partner replied.

The next thing that Femke knew she was leaving the peeling faded wallpaper of the hallway behind and was succumbed by darkness.

(OOC- these are Kiadi's soon to be captors talking)
Jacob and Jed threw themselves forward onto the man as he fell through the floor. Both trying to subdue him, Jacob and Jed both pulled out rope and a small club from a pocket on their shapeless, humbling pants. Jacob began to wrap the ropes tightly around their new prey....

Last edited by Roseblade on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Kiadi hits the ground still sitting on the chair OH SHIT WE MADE IT!!! "YES WE DID AW THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" suddenly a club collides with Kiadis head BRWAAA Kiadi hits the ground "ugh my head" freep lop gid bragery "ugh what? what does that mean?" suddenly there are hands grabbing Kiadi who then instinctevly thrashes caching one in the face stumbling him fer baring moo ram loo Kiadi fires two shots over his shoulder missing the other guy but causing him to let go and back off Kiadi stumbles forward turns around points his pistol forward and gets tackled by the one he shot at then the one he hit leaps on him and a club lands smack dab on Kiadis face knocking him out.
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 am

Femke groaned and tried to sit up with no avail. Her breathing was laboured and her chest sore and bruised. fuck, i hope there's nothing broken... her hands and legs were bound, the ropes cutting into her wrists. She rolled over trying to focus her vision and a string of swear words formed in her head at the sight she was met with.
"Bloody hell...." she muttered as she gazed upon the group surrounding her.
Men, women and children surrounded them in the numbers of about 25 to 30. They all wore very simple clothing, all of which was unflattering. They murmured among themselves as they glared at Femke.
"These spawn of the devil have survived the plague." said the large man who grabbed her. "But they will no longer disgrace god's graceful earth. We shall do the good lord's work and shall cast the non-believers back to the flames of hell!"
The crowd roared at the announcement and the man grinned devilishly. he then walked over and kicked Femke in the shoulder with a heavy foot to prove his point.

This sent her rolling uncontrollably in the opposite direction. A slew of curses formed in her head, along with another accompanying emotion, fear.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 am

A dull ache fill Markus' head. nothing was getting through to him, he could see he couldn't hear. worst of all he couldn't think. Slowly the world came back to him, first his hearing -o the flames of hell!" then the din of many people, he guessed about 30 or more. He opened his eyes to a blurry world of pain and violence. He saw one shape kick another. Blinking he realized it was Femke, rolling along the floor sprawling head over heels from the hit. the pain in his head cleared letting in the pain his body felt. At least one rib was cracked. Trying not to wince in front of his assailants he sat up.

"That's no way to treat a lady. Best you be apologizing now," He said as menacingly as he could while bound and kneeling on the floor. "That is unless you want a sound beating."
Two pairs of
rough hands grabbed him from behind, lifting him to his feet.
"Silence Demon! You and your kind will be purged from this world! The preacher stepped forwards, Pulling a very ornate, wicked looking dagger from his belt.
"If you put a hole in this coat I'll pull you apart with my bare-hands" Markus growled.

"You'll never get the chance." He drew back the dagger and...
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 am

Femke rolled to a stop, the pain in her shoulder adding to the pain in her chest and her head. "That's no way to treat a lady!" was heard and Femke was a little bit surprised. Well this is a new development... She tried to crane her neck around so she could see Markus but wasn't able to from the angle she was at. What she did notice however was an interesting sight. Amongst the crowd was a black sheep. A small girl probably bout 17 years old stood and watched though her reaction wasn't the same as the others. Her cheering was not with the same passion and fury that the others harboured and the strange symbol that everyone wore round their neck was tarnished and not kept like the others. ...She doesn't believe all of this bullshit. Femke met the eyes of the girl and saw they were filled with many emotions, but the anger and hatred and fright that the others felt was not there. Femke locked eyes with the girl for a long moment before the girl turned and slipped away unnoticed. The rest of the crowd was too busy watching the brutality. Femke watched the girl disappeared and willed her to come back. If there's any hope of escape, she's it...
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Kiadi wakes up and screams, a scream that would put fear into even the strongest hearts as it broke through the air ya I hate that dream too breathing heavy and trying to clear his head kiadi looks around to find 30 or more people he could see markus with a man about to gut him but not Femke "HEY leave red alone what the hells goin on?" this looks bad " no shit it does HE SPEAKS TO THE DEVIL!!! "what no thats just me its what I do" SILENCE HEITHEN "damn religious zelots MARKUS wheres Femke she all right? damn I bet they lost my kit BRING ME MY KIT I WANT TO DIE WITH IT" I SAID SILANCE

Last edited by asdreabel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Femke heard Kiadi scream, and let out a little sigh. She realized she hadn't seen him in all of the happenings and was relieved to see he was alive. He might just get the kiss after all.... She rolled over to try and face him got kicked from behind this time from one of the ever advancing crowd members. She ended up being rolled again, and her started to spin. She knew she had a concussion the condition of her chest still unknown. She came to a halt when she rolled into Kiadi so that their faces were only an inch apart.
"Father, let's send their wretched bodies back to the firey pits now!" a crowd member yelled. His proclaimation was met by much approval from other members of the mob.
"Not yet my son." replied the reverend. "We must go pray first. So that our souls may be saved. We will kill them in the morning, burn their bodies so that they may feel the devil's malevolent wrath.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

suddenly Femke is right infront of Kiadis face "oh well hello there beautiful you know I never got a good look into your eyes there really beautifulya I think its too late to get in her pantsso how you doin this fine evening?" Kiadi smirks burn their bodies so that they may feel the devil's malevolent wrath oh god! panick spreads on Kiadis face "burn did he say burn? I dont like burn, burn is bad for my health! shoot me stab me beat me hell blow me up but no burn please no burn"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Worse than Hurricane Katrina, worse than even 9-11. Hell, worse than the Halifax Explosion. Worse than any earthquake or plague, even the big bad black death bows to this disease. Humanity is all but destroyed. So many people have lost so much. Friends, family, Loved ones, even thier own home. Caanon Howell knew about loss, he knew about despaire. The world knew about dispaire. Mankind has devolved into savage tribes fighting for land, for food, for life. It begs the question of where on earth is there room for kindness? for Compassion?

The Answer is right here, at the Rusty Nail Pub.

"CLEAR A SPACE NOW! SOMEBODY GET THE FIRST AID KIT!
Bellowed a harsh deep voice that sounded roughly like a concrete mixer as a well built 30 something man carried a wounded young woman wrapped up in his Camo Poncho bursted through the Heavy reinforced doors and into the smokey dimly lit pub. Blood stained the Poncho, dripping a crimson trail along the well kept hardwood floor as Caanon Laid her out ontop of a long mahogany table.

An older man pushed past the crowded throng of refugees wrapped up in a massive beige trenchcoat.
"What Happened?" he demanded in an authoriative tone as Caanon unwrapped the poor young woman from his poncho and replacing them with fresh towels. The older man was a surgeon before the downfall of the big apple forced him out of his expensive penthouse suite and into a large pub nestled amongst the ruins of a city block protected by a man who Openly defied the darkness and madness sweeping through the Earth.

"She got Stitched by a 9mm automatic handgun, I counted mabey......4, 5 Gunshot wounds."
Caanon rattled off as he backed off, motioning to the crowd to do the same. Both Caanon and the doctor had saved everyone in the pubs lives at one point or another, even each others so they obeyed without hesitation or question.
The doctor, who called himself Albretch, Immediatly began his work as most of the crowd dispersed, the remaining people staying to help Albretch any way they could as the First aid equipment began to be passed around.

"Good that you got her to me so quickly M'boy. Yes, god bless your soul, she may just make it through the night."
He declared. Caanon responded to this news with a non commital grunt as he adjusted the strap on the Assault rifle slung over his shoulder, making his way to the Backroom of the bar where he then began to wash his poncho in one of the many large sinks. He growled deep and angrily as the blood and water and grime from the outside world washed off and swirled down the drain.

It took an hour or so before his Poncho was dry. Walking back out into the barroom, Caanon nodded to Albretch when the old man gave him a questioning tilt of the head while he was busy pulling out the third bullet.
Caanon just shrugged. "She had a daughter with her. They took her before they raped and shot this woman and left her for dead. she told me before I took her here."

Albretch didnt even look up from his impromptu Surgeons table.
"And you plan on getting her back? You know these heroics of yours is gonna get you killed m'boy."

Caanon just shrugged, Double checked his Rifle, his Revolver and his knife.
"If anything happens-"

"-Shotguns under the counter, shells are kept in the drawer. Just make sure you get back alive Howl."
Muttered the Doctor as howl turned to make his way out the reinforced door. Rifle slung over his shoulder and Poncho flaring out dramaticaly as he turned.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 am

Femke sucked in a breath and gulped slightly as she looked into Kiadi's eyes. Well this is awkward...
"Uhh thanks." she said her voice a little shaky. "I'm ok I guess how about you?"
Fear struck her as she heard their fate and her breathing became shallow. Her head still pounded with a fierceness she had never experienced. Pain racked her body yet her mind wasn't really focused on the pain. "Burn their bodies" still rang in her head, and she squeezed her eyes closed as another wave of pain hit her.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 am

Kiadi nudges Femke "hey well get out of this just gotta think of something got a knife or something on you?" he whispers I think its to late to act tough now after that lil speel you had "mabey we could untie eachother well turn around and ill do you first" Kiadi begins to turn on the spot
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 am

The Preacher turned back to Markus. "As for you" He lashed out with the knife, Slashing a long Deep cut on Markus' left cheek, from his ear to his chin. "A short lesson in manners before you die. Pity you wont be able to put it to use."
Markus looked at the man before him. He felt no fear of death, no pain in his body, as if the cut on his face was the only injury he'd ever received, and he wanted revenge. He lunged forwards getting as close as he could to the preacher while the two men struggled to hold him back.
"I was gonna kill you quickly..." he said calmly "but now I'm gonna make you regret that." He looked at the men beside him holding him up, then to Femke and Kiadi "You better leave him for me. Or I'll be right pissed!" he yelled
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:59 am

Femke didn't respond to Markus and had no time to say anything to Kiadi before she was hoisted from the ground and thrown over the shoulder of a very large man.
"Put the heathen's in the cages." the reverend announced menace oozing from every pore. "Tomorrow let the purging of evil begin!"
The crowd dispersed and went off murmuring amongst themselves, giving off a fever of excitement. They were about to commit a brutal massacre and the emotions were running high. Femke struggled in the arms of the man carrying her but to no avail. Amid the crowd she saw the girl again and mouthed the 'help me'. The girl looked to Markus and Kiadi and then back to Femke before she nodded and disappeared into the crowd. Next thing Femke knew, she was thrown into the belly of a large steel cage, the kind you keep large animals in. She collapsed against the cold metal bars of her holding stars in front of her eyes. The hit over the head earlier was hard and Femke was still being affected by it. Her vision focused in and out as she slumped into a uncomfortable position and darkness took over...
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 am

Kiadi is picked up and thrown into a cage RAWR I AM A LION "this is no joking matter were in trouble heresorrywilco red FEMKE you alright you there? if you guys hurt her I will kill you" and ill kick you in the balls Kiadi watches every on leave "damn this aint good at allyour tellin me Kiadi gets into a kneeling position and bangs his head into a bar grewwell wow wow hey im still a lil sensitive ya know "oh sorry" Kiadi begins to sing "though early morning fog I see visions of the things to be"

ooc-song-suicide is painless the mash theme song
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum