Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 11 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  asdreabel Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 pm

ah such a hero Kiadi drags Markus over to the counter "you gunna be ok? you seem wors for just a through an through" mabey they used poison "I hope not"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am

Markus didn't protest to being dragged and fell a fit full sleep
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 am

Stepping in after Kiadi and red, Jak turns, just inside of the doorway, and looks up. Finally spotting what he had been looking for, he reaches up, and grasps the lip of the storefront's gate, a metal one. The gate rattles to the ground, and Jak latches it at the ground. Briefly opening a small window at eye level to look outside, he giggles.

Jak then turns and goes inside, looking about. The shelves mostly bare, have some packed food remaining, and a few candy bars. The drink fridge in the back have some soft drinks and a bit of bottled water left as well. The light over the counter is dim, but still working, indicating power flow to the building.

Going around to the back, through an "employees only" doorway, he looks around. Most of what was back here had been looted too, He tries the rear door, but it remains shut, as if something large was on the other side. Peeking through a small barred window next to it, he sees a large trash bin had been put there. They might be able to push it, but it would probably take the three of them pushing on the door to manage it.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 am

Markus Lay twitching slightly as his body tried to fight off the poison. Visions of his past flooded his mind. His abusive father, the night his brother way taken by the police, his first kiss.
"Is this dying? It's not too bad..." He thought
Markus suddenly started to seize arms violently flailing kicking with one leg and back ridged, his semi-conscious mind felt blinding jolts of pain.
he tried to scream but all that cam out was sputtering and spittle.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 am

Ravager smiled behind the vicious mask that was his identity. "Quick as well... Very nice. So Madam Huntress Pel why do you find yourself caring for the company of... Prey?" He said this with a growl emanating between his grin. His goggles shifted from yellow to blood red when the word "Prey" escaped his mouth and back to yellow within a couple seconds as he again shifted into a passive stance. Awaiting a reply he inspected his fingers for a moment and then flexed his hand in which a quite loud popping made itself present in the stillness of the quiet night. He again shifted his gaze towards the women in front of him.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm

She gazed at the blood lust reflected in his goggles and tensed slightly, shifting from one foot to the other.
"Change of pace." she said. "One gets lonely, being by themselves all the time."
She pulled a cigarette from her pocket and lit it before placing it between her lips, so the sudden flicker of light in front of her face wouldn't blind her even momentarily. She believed that this thing would let her live tonight, but she wasn't going to risk him changing his mind.
"I haven't had contact with people since it happened unless I'm fighting them or just passing though an encampment."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Ravager saw her body tense for a moment and his smile widened slightly. "A wanderer! Tis nature that one should crave company even for a moment. Humans are much like the animals they kill, social. Strong together but alone they are weak and vulnerable." His gaze shifted to the night sky for a moment as he began to delve into thought. With his eyes returning to Femke he ran his forefinger along the bloody palm print upon his face. "If i may...? I would be greatly interested to hear of what you hunt." Ravager listened intently and crossed is arms and placed a hand upon the hilt of a hidden blade just incase some uninvited guest were to arrive.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 am

Kiadi cut at the wound to let blood flow out more and began to suck on it, spitting out as much tainted blood as possible "LIVE DAMN IT" eeew gross

Last edited by asdreabel on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am

"Hunt?" Femke replied, a little confusion in her voice. "As in for food? I don't really hunt in the city, I gather what I require through scavenging and fighting for it. I kill when it is necessary."
Femke didn't notice him reach for his hidden blade and relaxed slightly leaning against the table.
"Now if I may ask you a question, where is your tribe? Don't you usually hunt in a pack?"
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 am

Ravager chuckled slightly. "Yes of course we hunt as a pack but i am not hunting right now am I? My Tribe are all around..."he emphasized by waving an open palm around him. "When I say hunt i meant more in your meaning or goal if you will" He stood and began walking towards her. Seeing movement at his feet he brought his hidden blade down hard piercing meat, hide and bone with no resistance. bringing the dead rat to eye level he flung the blade with sudden speed and sent the bleeding carcass flying off the rooftop. He inspected the menacing weapon and then brought his yellow eyes back upon Femke. Ravager smiled. He loved the smell of blood and the way it shined and twinkled whenever light shone upon it. "Sanguine" he muttered to himself aloud.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 am

Femke was startled by the sudden attack on the rodent but did little to show it. She glanced over his shoulder as she saw pink and orange rays starting to peek sleepily over the tops of buildings. She let out a quiet sigh, she had survived this very ....interesting night and lived to see another so far.
"My goal is to find a part of myself that I lost a long time ago." she replied allowing herself to turn her back on him for the first time that night, pulled out the intimidating hunting knife she had strapped to her thigh plunging it into the wooden table top with a dull thud. "Dawn's breaking. From what I've been told, your tribe is nocturnal."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 am

Ravager gave way to thought before speaking. "Yes... normally the dark would be our partner but....... he paused for a moment and then continued. "Madam Huntress Pel should stay in doors this morning.... today is the time for our more important tribe members to hunt.... This was the one day of the year that the females of the tribe got their fill of bloodlust. Ravager intercepted her and held in her in a tight embrace placing his mouth near her ear. "One piece of advice... never turn your back on a tribesmen especially me." He let her go and smiled. "Remember that for your future incase i decide not to be so... forgiving. I will be watching you Madam-Huntress Pel"
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Femke became rigid as he grabbed her. His breath on her ear felt vile and the urge to hit him, hurt him in anyway was great, though she knew he had the advantage and wouldn't think twice. It was a stupid mistake on her part and something she would have never done with a mere wanderer down on the street, let alone one of his kind. That concussion must have been worse then she thought.
"Draadspil zij alle." she growled under her breath.
She turned and faced him rage in her eyes, her body still tense.
"I think now would be a good time to leave."

OOC- Draadspil zij alle: a loose translation of fuck it all
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 am

Laughter broke from his lips once again. Ravager grabbed his gutter and looked straight into Femke's eyes. Once his laughter died he spoke "That is good... let your anger fill you and give way to your inner animal. Your hate is what defines you as a being of this destroyed world. Control it and become feared as a skilled warrior." with quick movement he jumped across the roof top to the other side of the building and turned to once again lay eyes upon the furious women. "Control is the key word. Use your emotions as tools. When your ready iI ill come back to show you the way to your new family."
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Femke watched as he jumped away from her and let her rage simmer down a little bit. She was not at all looking forward to seeing him again, let alone this recent encounter. She wasn’t all that keen on having a new “family” seeing how her last one worked out. Femke just realized how hard her heart had pounding against her chest or that she was holding her breath, teeth clenched. She wasn’t sure if it was just her imagination or if there really was the sound of jungle drums drifting on the wind but she wasn’t sticking around to find out. She scurried down quickly the ladder into the storeroom locking the door tightly behind her. Running into the open bar area, she walked quickly over to the doctor.
“Umm, I’m not sure of who is in charge but if there is any protocol for dealing with female hunters, I’d apply it now. And quickly.” She said, in a hushed tone so as not to alarm the others around her.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 am

Ravager watched her hurry down the ladder and heard her close and lock the door. He turned in the direction of where the tribe was gathering. He took one big breath and jumped across to the other building. Once he landed he stood back up and began sauntering his way across all the while singing. " All around me are familiar faces, Worn out places, worn out faces,Bright and early for their, daily races, Going nowhere, going nowhere, Their tears are filling up their glasses, No expression, no expression, Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow, No tomorrow, no tomorrow, And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, The dreams in which I'm dying, Are the best I've ever had, I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take, When people run in circles, It's a very, very mad world mad world..."[/i] He whistled the rest of the toon and continued from roof to roof.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum