Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 2 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:15 am

Kiadi picks up "professor spoons" legs and helps Femke get him into a not so ruined building "well since I now your name might as well tell you mine the names kiadi, kiadi Prabhu nice meetin ya" shes hot youve kissed her and THATS what you say? "shut up!...er not you" he adds to Femke as he slicks back his soaked hair takes off his glasses to reviel brown eyes and wipes his sunglasses and puts them back on
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 am

Whee! Runcible's flying! Who's that? Ki... Kiau- Kiadi? Okays. I go sleep now.
Jak moans a little as he's being carried, and begins to snore.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 am

Oh great, two psychos....this is going to be fun. Femke took a quick glance around the room they were in, judging by the large pots overflowing with dead foliage and heavy, squishy furniture that looked like it would have been comfortable back in the day, she came to the conclusion they were in an old hotel lobby. Fricking Fairmont by the looks of it. Sheltered from the harsh weather of the outdoors and the harsher attacks of raiders Femke's mind began to really assess the events of the last little expanse in time. He kissed me... Femke looked over at Kiadi strode over and swung a fist at his jaw with much force.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 am

shades go flying as the punch conects and kiadi stumbles a bit but regains balance SHE HIT YOU!! now I really like her "some thanks for helpin you out" he looks at her while rubbin his jaw "and here I thought you liked the kiss" he smirks "by the way ya might wanna dull that gun it'll hide better and give less glare when ya ya look through the iron sights" he turns to "professor spoon" for a nut job fucker is fast" he looks back at femke "so what ya gunna do now?"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Femke perched herself on the lip of a plant pot with a slight smirk as she watched Kiadi rubbed his jaw. hoerenjong... Today was not working out as she had originally planned.
"Well, today I was suppose to be looking for supplies." she replied closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened them again she was still in the old hotel with an unconscious psycho and ...Kiadi. "So I have no freakin' clue what to do now." She hopped up from her perch letting her breasts bounce a little and the hood she was wearing fall from her head. A mass of golden waves fell over her shoulders and clung to her jacket, a desperate child clinging to their mother. She pulled a small piece of string from her pocket and proceeded to quickly tie her hair into a neat ponytail. "I'm going to wait til this he's awake and then I'm going and searchin' this place out."
Femke looked across the expanse of the lobby and her eyes caught something. She wandered over and her eyes lit up as she spotted heaven on earth. Before her, void of the godly glow or the peaceful beckoning hum it had in a time that was not the present, was the sight of something fantastic. Femke almost squealed in joy as she began to pry open the front panel of the vending machine. It came off reluctantly and the revealings this hidden treasure were only fools gold.
"Pepsi?" she said in disbelief. "What the hell is pepsi doing here? Bloody, god-damn freaking pepsi! The gods are evil sons of bitches they are, taunting me with coke cola and then giving me this crap..."
Femke gathered the water bottles out of the machine and stuffed them into Runcible's bag that she still wore. a vending machine filled with chips and candy sat beside the pop machine but it too lost its magical allure. Leaning up against the chip machine was a dead teenager, probably only 17 years old. His backpack laid beside him lying half open its content of sweets and carbonated beverage spilling over. She grabbed the other bag, shoved her belongings in it adding more of the food and the water bottle to it as well. she left some of the sustenance in Runcible's bag for reasons unknown to herself. Maybe she felt sorry for the hollow shell of a man. She walked over to Runcible, threw his bag down beside him and then perched herself back on the plant pot, eating a bag of chips still muttering her displeasure.

OOC- hoerenjong=son of a bitch in dutch
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 am

Kiadi sits and looks over at Femke you need to stick with her she keeps gettin hotter and hotter "that she does...you know im here you could go now Im here I can watch the lil psyco here" he frowns and watches her go through the vending machines steal a dead kids pack and sit back down hhm sweet tooth on the sweety "whether you come back is your dicision" he pulls his pack off and pulls ot a can of coke and tosses it to Femke, gets up and walks over to a desk picks up a towl lays it out on the floor grabs his rifle and starts taking it apart and cleans it OH YOU DICIDE THE MISSION COMES FIRST NOW HUH? "oh and I guess I should appologize for the kiss but it did stop you from thinkin of blowin head away also you cant be mad you did kiss back" his smirk returns and he shakes his head removing hair from his face and continues cleaning his rifle
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 am

Femke caught the can that was thrown in her direction. She pulled out a cigarette from her newly acquired pack. She lit it and breathed in deeply, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips. She looked over at the man cleaning his gun. "I think I'm good just right here thanks." she said warily. Trust for Kiadi was absent and until Runcible was able to fend for himself, she felt leaving wasn't a smart idea. She felt for the insane man, he was interesting.
"And as for that kiss, if you try that again," Femke said, sterness in her emerald eyes. "I won't hesitate to shoot you."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 am

Kiadi laughs "ya next time youll kiss me on your own" oh ya that wont get you killed you dumbass he puts his rifle back together sights up on the dead kids head adjusts the scope and put it down stood up took off his jacket and hung it to dry and streached flexing out his muscles "can I have a candy bar?" he asks in a sweet voice with puppy dog eyes" he took his shirt off rumaged thew his pack and pulled out a black t-shirt and threw it on
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 am

Femke found her eyes wandering unwillingly over Kiadi's chest as he switched his shirts. damn... She shook that image from her head and quickly gained composure hoping that he didn't see. All I need is him getting the wrong ideas... She pulled out a chocolate bar and chucked it in his direction. "You can keep wishing but that aint happening."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 am

OH she liked what she saw! "oh ya ya sure" he looks down at runcible "theres gotta be a way to wake him up he can fightya and kill you and thats worse then bein killed by a woman, dien by a crazy fuckeranyway of wakin him up?" he looks around and takes a bite out of the candy bar
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:29 am

Almost as if on cue, Jak sits up and groans. He then stretches, his long arms giving an almost eerie look to him, and he yawns. Immediately after, he raises his hand to his head. "oowwww... This is a lecture hall not a playground you little bastards." Opening his eyes. He looks about. "Bloody hell, the hiltons really have gone downhill." He remarks. "Did we win?" He looks the other two over for injuries. "I guess so..." The rain outside starts to let up. "Did anybody grab the dirty man's pew pew?"
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 am

Femke looked over and smiled as the insane guy gained consciousness. She didn't realize she had become as tense as she was waiting for Runcible to wake up and the notion perplexed her a little bit. Why do I feel responsible for this guy? We just met a few hours ago. She relaxed her shoulders, pain winding its way through her shoulders.
"Good morning sunshine." she said. "Have a good nap?"
She stood up again and walked over to the mad man. "How does your head feel? That was a pretty nasty hit ya took there."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am

Kiadi looks through his pack and pulls out a bottle of painkillers oh what so your gunna help the guy who could potentialy kill us? might as well give up the hunt while your at it dumbass "shut up." turning to runcible "here take a couple of these should make ya feel better. You can have some too femke if ya like that is if your sore anywhere less you want a massage" hes smirk widens a bit but then as if made of rubber turns into a frown and kiadi sighs a bit "well I know what you' refering to femke' but is there anything you want my crazy little friend?"YOU ARE GIVING IT UP!! HAVE YOU GONE MAD??? "I SAID SHUT UP!!"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 am

Markus walked down the back alley. he had left his old HQ the day after everyone else had been killed by the plague. He had decided to locate the other HQ's and look for Survivors and try to get the mob back on it's feet as soon as possible.

"ah! Nice and quite," he sighed "Just the way I like it."

Just then he heard a shout from the next road over, and then gun fire. Instantly he instincts that had kept him alive for years kicked in. diving to a wall and drawing his Glock in one move. he creeper quietly to the join street to see who had disturbed his quite walk.
He saw three people moving away, one being carried, leaving two bodies behind. one woman holding a shot-gun, and slickly looking and strangely dressed, and unconscious man, and another man on the other side of the woman. he crept up the street, and saw them go into an abandoned hotel.

Markus goes around and picked the lock on the back service door, closing and locking it behind him.

Last edited by Vrall on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Occ LoL Total Fail))
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 am

Femke looked over at Kiadi and then down at Runcible once more contemplating the offer of massage. Well wouldn't be so bad if it was done by those hands..." She shook her head slightly ridding herself of the thought.
"You can keep those hands to yourself thanks." she said.
Femke gathered her belongings, slung the backpack over her shoulders and rifle in hand she began to stride across the lobby. She weaved her way fluidly through tipped over objects and various rubble her hips swaying to an imaginary tune.
"I'm going to check out some of this place. See if there's anything useful round here."
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am

Markus hear light foot steps and quickly ducked into a room leaving to door open just to see out
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:36 am

turning to Femke kiadi says "HEY holler if ya need anything" pullin out a chair he sits and puts his feet up
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 am

Accepting the painkiller, Jak raises an eyebrow. "You sure say shut up a lot, uhm, Kiadi was it?" He stands, and opens his backpack, finding more supplies than were there before. "OOoh, it's like christmas!" He pulls out a bottle of coke, and opens it, the carbonated beverage making a loud hissing noise at the cap opens slightly, and he uses the drink to wash down the painkiller. He then sings in an odd, unfamiliar tune. "That's what you get for locking your mother in law in the pantry." Moving to another seat, he sits down and looks straight at Kiadi. "So, who wants my head, and why?"
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 am

Femke looks back at Kiadi and flashes a small smile. Waving over her hand over her head, she turned a corner and Kiadi and Runcible instantly fell out of sight. She kept her shotgun tight in hand as she warily stepped foot into an adjacent hallway off the main lobby. The hallway was quite long and both sides were lined with doors. Femke assumed that these doors led to rooms for the guests of the hotel. She quickly assessed each one as she moved down the hallway, moving ever closer to an exit outside.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 am

that was unexpected "indeed" kiadi looks over at runcible "not head body a doc wants you locked up again 'for peoples saftey and your own' his words not mine and about the other thing dont worry bout it"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

He Saw that it was only the shot gun wielding woman from earlier, he closed and locked the door until she had passed by then slipped out, and Crept up behind her. He placed his hand over her mouth while putting his Glock, with silencer to her head.

"Drop it Sweet heart" he said coldly with a soft Irish accent "and not a sound, wouldn't want ta hurt your friends with out just cause."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 pm

"Aaaah, the only reason they throw runcible in is because they're jealous!" He grumbles. "Did you consider the fact that he wants a potentially dangerous person locked up, in this waste?" He begins fidgeting with the couch. "The fool thinks he can learn more about this disease by cutting me up. I carved the faces off of the surgeons." He tears open the couch cushion. "I'm a wasted shell. He'd be better off looking at people like you. The healthy survivors." Snickering. "Besides, I see the way you look at her." Motioning toward the way Femke went. "You'd probably rather survive with her, than work for some cracked windbag surviving off of hospital food." Jak gags a little. "It tastes like poo and sadness."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Femke stiffened and a chain of swear words, english and dutch formed themselves in her head. Her fingers slowly released the shotgun and it clattered to the ground noisily. Fucking hell, I feel like such a damsel in distress.... good thing Kiadi isn't here.. Her hand itched to reach for her knife, but they stayed where they were and the knife still in its sheath.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

wow for a crazy guy he sure is observant "meh shes hot. but dont worry runcible im a lil off two I think we can get along not to mention I think we can work well in combat what do ya say me an you stick together? I promis I wont turn you in and we dont fight!" TOLD YA PUSSY
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Recognizing the look on Kiadi's face, Jak laughs. "You didn't think I'd notice, did you? Well, I was a professor. I saw that look exchanged between students all the time." He giggles "And that one little minx and me. Oh to be pretty again." He stands up, rubbing his neck. "Working together could work to our benefit. You think this place has any of those little bottles of booze left in the mini bars? Oooh, and soap too!" He smiles, looking around. The place seemed pretty looted already. "or... possibly not. There wasn't a whole lot left in the last place I looked either."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum