Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Els Enora: A steampunk fantasy epic.

+2
Vrall
Ionized Awesomeness
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Els Enora: A steampunk fantasy epic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Els Enora: A steampunk fantasy epic.

Post  asdreabel Thu May 27, 2010 5:04 pm

"WAIT WAIT" Marty runs over to Gareth "Young man you are very knowledgable" said with a wag of the finger "I like that. Give me the blade and I will open my speacial stock to you it will cost but it is worth itI have many thing made from the skins of fantastic beasts and amazing gems and the like." he puts a finger to fis mouth in consideration "The blade will be free between friends." Marty holds out his hand hoping the man will agree
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Els Enora: A steampunk fantasy epic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Els Enora: A steampunk fantasy epic.

Post  Cyberwulf Thu May 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Hesitating, Gareth turns back to the merchant. "Well, as I said, I will be back sir. Also, I cannot accept just any blade. This one was made from the shin-bone of my very first kill, and the blade was found in the same place I found the armour I now wear." He says, indicating the metal pauldrons and gauntlets. He smiles, reaching a hand out in greeting. "I am Gareth, these are my brothers Peter, Bryce and William." He says, pointing to each. "Now while I would like to continue our business, We need to be off before the creature hides away for the day and we miss it entirely. We need to hunt it while it hunts for its dinner."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri May 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Marty nods and takes Gareth's hand "you already know my name"pointing to the sign on the wagon "you be back quick and then you can regail everyone of your adventure" marty smiles and walks back to the Amazing Suitcase seeing that people have gathered "ah yes come see my amazing tonics. no no please don't touch anything!"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 am

Ansley walked upstairs and found her room. She entered the modest room and let out a long yawn as she pulled off her cloak and draped it over the wooden stool in the corner. Stripping down to nothing but a skimpy thin shift, Ansley climbed into bed and fell asleep for the next few hours. Ansley awoke with her face drenched in sunlight, a small stretch of her shoulders she sat in bed and gazed out the window and the square below. Today looks like a day to go shop. She pulled back the sheets and slipped out of bed. leaving the cloak but grabbing the bag of money and other various pricey possessions she left her room locking the door behind her and headed downstairs and into the sunlight.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Sat May 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Right on the outskirts of town, Gareth hears it. I low rumbling, as if from the gullet of a large beast. Unfortunately, it is. Fortunately, this is a sound all Chimera make. Sort of a purring kind of noise, except coming from a beast the size of a house. Raising his hands, he quickly motions to his brothers to take position. Peter on a slight hill to the left, and William to the right. Then, as Bryce Takes his position Behind Gareth, Gareth sprints ahead. There it is... He thinks to himself, not daring to make a noise. Luck, and the wind, were on his side. A foul smell of rotted meat and animal musk clog his nostrils. He's downwind from the beast. Waiting until it lumbers into sight, he unsheathes his blade.

He waits. Ten minutes. Twenty minutes. The Chimera rounds the corner, taut muscle almost dominating its form. Gareth sneaks behind it, and before it can even look, He runs between its legs. Raising his blades, he carves a long strip into the monster's underbelly, and then bolts for the staging spot. The monster Bellows an earth shaking, screaming roar, sounding almost human, and gives chase. As Gareth reaches the staging area, Peter and William take aim. The beast charges straight into the trap, hell bent on catching Gareth, when they fire. Two nets wrap themselves around the creature's front and hind legs, and it comes crashing to the ground. "MOVE." Gareth yells, and all four of them attack at once. Gareth reaches the fallen beast first, then he hears a heart stopping snap.

One of the nets had broken.

One of the chimera's front paws comes loose, and swats Gareth hard. Winding him, and throwing him fifteen feet. He hits the ground hard, and his brothers drive on. Bryce impales the creature in the ribcage with his large lance, and William attempts to bind its mouth. Gareth gets up from the ground to the sudden sound of screaming. "What?" He says to himself, panic gripping him. The beast was poisonous after all. It belches forth corrosive poisons which cover both Bryce and William. The two brothers roll on the ground screaming in agony, as their flesh is eaten away. This doesn't last long. They are dead before Gareth can reach them, bandana covering his mouth. The Chimera rears up, and flees the scene, with blood seeping from its wounds. Gareth growls as he picks up his blades and begins to take chase when he hears a coughing.

Immediately, he stops. Looking toward the sound of the coughing, he sees Peter, laying on the ground coughing. "Peter!" Gareth yells, going to his brother's side. "Come on peter, come out of this." He says, tears welling up in his eyes, as his only remaining brother's body is wracked by a heavy coughing fit. Gareth begins to his his brother on the chest, hoping to get some air flowing. The coughing subsides. Looking his brother in the face, burn marks around his mouth and nose area, Gareth sighs in relief. Peter opens his mouth weakly. "Gar-" He manages, before passing out. "Peter!" Gareth checks his brother's pulse and airways. Still breathing, but weak. Looking over to the bodies of Bryce and William, he sobs, picks up Peter, and heads back toward the village.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 am

After the deliveries Luca grabbed his travel bag and made his way out of town. H made it to Christopher Belhaan's workshop a little while after the clock chimed the change of the watch shift. Begrudgingly He knocked on the door hoping Christopher wouldn't answer.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 pm

{OOC} Ok, I think I'm going to Handle this Character by Character. Please to note I will never use this spot to actualy Control your characters, only simply repeate whatever actions they have already made. You guys have Every right to interupt my descriptions halfway and have your character do something else. I'll just follow the new 'threads' you guys make within the story as I go.{OOC}

Ansley

Of course such a Beautiful and finely dressed traveller such as herself couldn't help but be noticed in a small township such as Esquire. Ansley was turning heads wherever she went. In the Inn, conversations would die down to whispers as both the Men and Womenfolk stole glances (and a small few staring slackjawed, much to the amusement of thier friends) as she walked by.

Unfortunatly Outside she didn't quite have the same effect. Many of the Townsfolk were far too busy with thier heads down, going about thier business to notice her. That is, Until she sauntered down the cobblestone Hillside in between the numerous rows of bleached white stone buildings towards the Market Square.
There, she would be assaulted by Vendors beckoning her towards thier stalls. The smells of Fish, Meats and Produce would compete with the Aroma's of Domestic Perfumes. Silk Traders from the western Islands of Amrita, thier booths draped in sumtuous thin sheets of Emerald and Sapphire, embroidered with all manners of crests and animals, Would be Rubbing shoulders with the Clockwork Engineers of Northern Har Bocht and New Kacrikon displaying small Mechanical birds, thier Moving Gears visable in between the constructs protective Casing.

The Market was grand, but by no means as grand as any found within the Empire. Though the Fair (The Markets DID tend to become very festive very quickly) did have a charm all of it's own, so fresh with life as Children ran underfoot amongst the Adults.

Eventualy Ansley would feel a rather beefy hand with thick sausage-like fingers gently rest upon her shoulder. A Hand that belonged to a rather tall and Stocky middle aged man with a massive bushy beard that hid an easy smile with eyes that twinkled.

"Well Hello my Dear!"
The Mayor of Esquire, Agustus Borghev himself stood before Ansley, Dressed in his civic Formal wear of a Finely tailored Navy Blue suit. A White Tunic underneath a Navy blue Vest and a Dark Green Longcoat.
Despite the cacophany of the Marketplace, the Mayors booming voice easily carried despite the fact he spoke at a respectable volume.......

Well....MOSTLY respectable.

"My Names Augustus Borchev, Mayor of this fine Village."
He said with a twinkle in his eye.
"I just wanted to be the first to officialy welcome a fine noblewoman such as yourself into our quaint little home."
he added with a small bow.

Marty

A Small group of curious patrons had gathered around the Funny little fat man and his bizzare Carriage- that-was-once-a-suitecase-but-not-exactly-one-anymore. The people scratched thier heads as they tried in vane to read the scratchs of writing on the small bottles and vials. Many of them were the illiterate farmhands that populated the upper hillside of Esquire. The more Learned townspeople pointedly avoided the small portly Merchants unique mobile shop.

One of them, a squat muscular fellow scratched his chin and frowned as he squinted at Marty's Wares.
The others pushed alittle closer themselves as they too began to squint. Until finaly the Squat man peered at Marty and tucked his thumbs around his beltloops.

"Right. S'whatchu got goin on 'ere exactly?"

Gareth

The Viscious fight On the Borders of the Blakewood Forest on the Outskirts of Town did not go Unoticed. The town kept a Militiaman (Usualy new Recruites) Atop of the Clocktower to keep a full 360 Degree lookout over Esquire. The poor young lad watched in shock as the great Monsterhunters were savagly defeated. His partner shook the young lad out of his shock and sent him IMMEDIATLY down to Warn the Captain of the Watchmens Militia Himself.

Jeronimus Hestan Gruss.

With his Wife watching over the Market square, Jeronimus took with him a small detachment of Militia men and women and set out to meet the wounded remnants of the Monster Hunter troupe.

As Gareth carried his last remaining brother with him towards the city, he would be greeted by a very large, heavily muscled bald man with a handlebar mustache. Clad in boiled leather pants and tunic with his personal Forged Steel Cuirass plate covering his massive chest, leaving his hairy tree trunk arms bare.
Looking down at the broken hunters with clear disdain, The goliath turned and cuffed one of the Militiamen over the head and roared.
"Well don't just stand there fool! GO!"

With that Simple command, the Men and women sheathed and harnessed thier weaponry and surged forward to help ease the hunters burden. One of the Militiawomen Pressed herself rather close to Gareth.
"Don't you worry for a second mate"
She said with a nervous smile, worry and dread painted on her face.
"We'll take you and your brother to Sawbones Atrimus and he'll getcha both fixed up right as rain."

As the Militia soldiers began to half carry the brothers into the City, Jeronimus Spat onto the ground and growled as he crossed his mammoth arms over his chest, looking out into the forest where the monster had hid. His Grip on His Massive Double Block headed Pneumatic Warhammer tightening.

"Augustus. You fool."

Christopher and Luca

With a Blush and a Wave, Ms. Lamounge bade a quiet farewell to Luca as he slipped through the doors of the Grand Drake. The City was in a Bustle by now as the sleek profiles of Steamships dotted the warm ocean waters on the horizon, past the Markets and beyond the Everklein Docks. The waters reflected the rising suns rays, painting the sky an orange glow that reflected down upon the city.

The Path that lead uphill towards Christophers Workshop was cobblestone layed even though it went beyong the residential boundries and into the upper farmlands. Taking the Right hand path at the fork in the road, Luca would have a simple walk up the cobblestone road towards an imposing Metal Garage attched t a small brick and Mortar House lined with a small garden bordered by large grey stones. A lazy cloud of smoke billowed from the Houses Chimney, a sure sign that Young Christophr was indeed up and about, probably eating breakfast.

As Luca approached the door and knocked, the Peephole above the Doorknocker would appeare to 'zoom in' like a Camera Lens. A Few minutes after the knock, the door would open as Latches were unbuckled. Soon the door would open to reveal a disheveled Christopher Belhaan, his hair Unbound and unkempt as he eyed Luca with Veiled Irritation. Now it was no Secret that the two of them, being the only townspeople in all of Esquire who were anywhere near mechanicaly inclined, had something of a quiet rivalry between each other. A Competitive spark that burned under the surface.

At least under the surface of Christophers Gold and Crimson Eyes.

"Oh, S'just you."
Christopher said nonchalantly as he leaned his back against the door jamb and crossed his arms infront of him, idly reaching up to pull back a tangle of hair away from his face.
"So uhhhh......Gotta package for me 'r somethin?"
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Gareth breaks from the crowd of militamen. "I'm fine. I need to finish this." He raises a finger to silence a protest from one of the group. "Just get him safely in town. I've only a few bruises and a score to settle." He checks both of his blades, still in their sheathes, and turns to make his way back to the captain. Sir, that chimera needs to be taken down now" He stresses. "They are generally solitary creatures, but when that thing licks it's wounds, it will come back on your town with a vengeance, and they can recover from a lot." A fire in his eyes, and a stern face assuring he would not be swayed from his path. "Besides, I've a contract to honour, and I can't do that if the beast has eaten half your town."
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 am

"No packages today." Luca stated "But I do have a request from the Mayor. Apparently Havenstahl found a new machine, but they can't figure out what it does. He thought you might like to assist me in taking a look at it. But if you not interested I'll just go by myself." He turned away hoping that Christopher would refuse the request from the mayor by making it sound like Luca would lead the project.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:59 am

Gareth

Captain Jeronimus' Face softened, but only slightly as Gareth plead his case. The Captain had a biased look on Hunters due to the fact that the few he had met were either inexperianced and cowardly or were Con men and women disguised as hunters. The few proffesionals were arrogant and aloof and charged outrageous prices for thier craft.

"It'll be certain death boy, but I have no say in your business outside Esquires borders."
The great bear of a man then raised a hand to his chin and looked thoughtful for a moment.
"But I'll tell you what. If you succeed in Bringing me the Head of that Damn Mutant, then I'll convince the Mayor to extend your Free room and board pass until your brother is back on his feet. We may be a simple harbour town, but we take care of our own, and anyone willing to go so far to protect Esquire definatly count."

Jeronimus turned back towards the city before leaving a parting remark over his shoulder
"Just make sure your alive to get your reward when you get back. Your no use to your brother dead."

Luca and Christopher

"Getting my wrench!"
Christopher called out over his shoulder as he Ran back into his house and out of sight, franticaly tying his long hair into his signature braid as he worked like a whirlwind finishing up breakfast as he pulled off his Sleeping attire and yanked on the Clothes he had ready for the day.

Eyes a-glow with delight at the thought of discovering (And tinkering with) a Lost piece of mankinds history, Christopher adjusted his welding goggles that sat tight against his forehead before pulling a large rucksack out of his workshop. He would pack a few essentials such as extra clothes and food, but most of the space was reserved for various tools and equipment he felt he would need for the trip.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Without a word, Gareth nods at the captain, and makes his way back to the staging area. As he arrives, he feels sadness wash over him. Pushing it back, he reaches into a pouch for a small glass vial. He then cracks it open, a horrid stench wafting from the mouth of the vial and pours some of it on his brother's bodies. He then bows his head. "Sorry to piss on your remains guys." The vial contained the urine of a dire warg alpha, and would ward off nearby scavengers for awhile. Gareth turns, and begins to follow the very obvious path of the Chimera. Blood, damaged trees, and torn up grass marking the path its claws made in the ground. The path leads him directly into the tree line, and into the wood.

All around him, Gareth hears the sounds of wild animals, predators and otherwise, hunting, sleeping, rutting, and luckily, they hadn't noticed him yet. As he skulks deeper into the woods, an idea strikes him. He reaches into the soft earth below him, almost mud in the humid air, and smears it upon his skin, masking his scent. He continues along his path, at some times, losing it momentarily, only to spot a fallen tree, or trampled creature to further his path. Finally, he finds it. The chimera's den, a small clearing with large boulders providing cover from most sides. The beast snores soundly, its sides shuddering with each breath. A glint of metal catches Gareth's eyes. Bryce's broken lance. The creature had managed to break it off, but the remainder of it stayed in its wound, which was already beginning to heal over. Quietly, Garth creeps as close as possible, drawing his blades. The chimera continues snoring, too wounded to wake and defend itself, as Gareth puts the blades to its throat.

The Chimera's eyes open suddenly in surprise, as the two blades plunge into its throat, severing arteries as well as piercing the spine. The beast thrashes briefly, and then falls still. Wasting no time, Gareth pulls his blades from the creature, and begins to cut at the neck. After many minutes of work, he finally cuts the head free, and goes to work building a quick stretcher to bring the head back on. Having done this, he extracts the remains of his brother's weapon from the creature and the ground, and begins to make tracks back. The creatures of the forest are silent, and remain so until he is out of the forest, knowing he has removed the greatest beast in these woods.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 am

Ansley looked at the mayor with surprise for a moment before replacing with her signature alluring smile, the one that seems to melt the hearts of men and women alike.
"Why thank you Mayor Borchev." she replied. "It is always nice to escape the big city and come visit some of the smaller townships. You have such a quaint village."
She continued to walk down the middle of the market sway in her hips, soaking in the attention of the mayor and the slack-jawed yokels of the town. Ansley reveled in the fact that the ignorant mayor thought her to be nobility and she was planning on making that impression last for as long as she could. Ansley took a quick glance over at the mayor, Hmm, I wonder if he has a Mrs.? Ooh how much money does a mayor make anyways? It would be nice to have the money of a noblewoman.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Marty smiles "ah well I have many tonics you could be intrasted in like this one" he shows a bottle "that makes you stronger and able to move and cary more for a sertin amount of time or this one" he pulls out another bottle "that makes you faster" Marty spreads his hands "I have many tonics just ask and ill tell you iff I have what you need my good friend" He gives a big smile
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am

Gareth

Before Gareth could take two steps with his new trophy, A bone chilling howl pierced the serene morning sky. The howl could only mean that a Pack of Urshuls had caught the scent of blood from the first battle against the Chimera and now were zeroing in on the fresh new scent. Dire Wargs were Dangerous, But Urshuls were creatures taken right out of Mankinds Darkest Nightmares. A Four Legged wolf like beast with a shoulder height of around 9 feet and roughly a Metric Ton or two of muscle, almost needle sharp fur colored in black and dark browns and reds, and a long snout filled with dagger teeth perpetualy flecked with bloodstains. Thier Muscular forelimbs ended in powerful clawed paws and the 'chin' of thier sleek snout had sharp bonelike protrusions jutting from them like a mockery of a pointed beard. Hunting in Packs, they were well known for taking down some of the most dangerous Monsters that habited Else Enora.

Animals began to Panic and flee around Gareth, Surely a sign that the Pack of Urshuls were Nearing the cave.
{{OOC} =P {OOC}

Ansley

The Mayor Chuckled Heartily at Ansleys words.
"Quaint? Oh yes, We are most Definatly Quaint good madame. Whether Ansleys Flirtations were successful or not, The Mayor never showed as he continued to slowly guide her around the Market square. Periodicaly he would stop to chat with a Certain vendor, or Point out a Particularly Delicious species of fish or regail her with the Storied history of the City, how it had started as a failed mining village higher up the mountainside before growing downwards and moving towards fisheries and trade. The Rambling mayor was just about to reach the story of the Grand Drake attacking the City when he (And the rest of the citizens, farmers and traders) Suddenly stood ramrod still with white eyes and pale faces as a Blood Curdling Howl could be heard off in the distance. The Sound had an almost supernatural ability to induce a Primal Dread in anyone who heard it.

The Mayor Slowly and Shakily reached for a hankerchief and began to dab his trembling face.
"A....well, Never fear young miss.......I-I-I'm Sure that was just nothing to be conserned about. P-p-p-p-probably t-t-t-o far now to bother l-l-little ol' us now."
His attempt at a reassuring smile was obviously forced. The townspeople looked at each other with fear in thier eyes as they all turned in the direction of the howl.

Marty
The Squat Muscular man scratched his head with a finger stupididly as he tried to comprehend the comlex words spewing from Marty's mouth. "Wot, Like some kinda magics then? I'm not sure I reckon anything good can come from Magic potion. 'Eard too many stories of them turning you into a toad or a frog."

The others grew suspicious then, a superstisious group of people as they eyed the bottles as if they would explode on them with little or no warning. They were about to turn and leave when suddenly that Very same Howl Froze them in place. Noone moved for alittle while as they were frightened shock still for a few moments.

"Errrr.....Then again, Alittle help would be nice in case we meet up with somefing like what did make that nasty howl!"
The Burly man said sagely and with that, the small panicked group and even those in the area quickly rushed the small cart in a mad dash attempt to buy whatever tonics and charms that could keep them safe before they were sold out. The Throng of people and the Shrill Shouts and cries of fear was slowly growing out of Control as people grappled for bottles and tried to wave Slips of Cash and Coin in Marties Direction.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am

At the sound of the howl, Gareth freezes, He then shivers visibly, and turns to look back at the cave. His only real hope. Creatures as large and strong as these couldn't be escaped by climbing, so he would need to defend himself. Pulling his prize as fast as he can, he moves into the cave, peering around quickly. "No other entrances. Good." He says, as he turns to the body of the chimera near the mouth of the cave. He pulls out one of his blades, and carves open its torso. After some fishing around, he carefully withdraws a violet organ, dripping the same poison that had beaten his brothers earlier. He reaches into a pouch and pulls out a lighter. He lights it, and a small jet of flame shoots out, which he uses to cauterize the organ shut, trapping the poison within. He places it next to the head, and then an idea strikes him. He might not need to fight as much after all. Fishing in his pouches, he withdraws two separate vials. One with a reddish goo that glows slightly, and the other with a kind of powder. He opens them both quickly, and first pours the goo over the remains of the Chimera. Then, with a fast movement, drawing his hand away quickly, he throws some of the powder onto the goo, and it ignites immediately. Flames leap up into the air, turning the beast into a bonfire. Gareth backs into the cave and draws his blades, holding them at the ready, leaving only a small avenue of space that could allow the approaching Urshuls to reach him, and even then, they would feel the fire's bite. As a last precaution, he ties his bandana around his mouth.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Gareth

Savage Howls could soon be heard outside the cave, echoing around the Cavern causing the walls nearly to vibrate. Beyond the flame and smoke, Great Dark shapes could be seen moving with a speed and grace totaly alien to a creature that size. the Urshuls Prowled around outside, Snapping at each other as they fought for the right to be the first one after the New Prey. Thier Keen noses Sniffing the air, smelling the Chimera corpse inside and the blood that was drying on Gareths Armor.

But where was the Alpha?

Suddenly a Massive Furred Fireball Rocketed itself into the Cavern with Gareth inside. The Chimera flames coated the Beast but quickly dissapated into small fiery licks as the Beast took a moment to Shake itself off. It's fur seemed relatively undamaged, in fact the Urshuls fur Was Legendary among certain peoples for it's resilience to fire and cold. Unfortunatly it's pracical use was rare considering how dangerous the creatures were, Fighting off an entire pack was Normally Considered Suicide at best to all but the most experianced Hunters. Looming over Gareth, The Beast bared it's fangs, It's eyes containing a predatory intelligence as it bared it's monstrous fangs and growled.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 am

Ansley turned her head away from the mayor pretending to be interested in a stall he had pointed out and rolled her eyes at the drivel he was spewing. Like she cared about how the town was formed or what stall had the best pungent cheese. She faced him a smile on her flawless face, feigning interest. She spotted a stall that was beautifully decorated with various bejeweled silks and boxes. With a slide of hand Ansley grabbed a gorgeous emerald encrusted tin and slid it unnoticed into her pocket. She paused as the terrifying howl pierced the village. She saw the fear in the mayor's face and the faces of the villagers. She made a small gulp then smiled back at the mayor.
"I'm sure you are right." she said. more confidence in her then was in her heart.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

"Ah now that is a very good question" Marty replies to the man "You see I am a man of science I use natural accuring chemicals to creat my tonics. Plants that have the ability to make you stronger or run faster or even help you heal faster" suddenly a loud long howl causes everyone to freez then go on a purchase frenzy.

While trying to push eachother out of the way a fight breaks out rocking the wagon causing some items to fall and break. In one smooth motion mart pulls out a small black ball and throws it to the ground causing a loud pop and thick black smoke to blind everyone.

When it clears Marty looks unhappy. Whether it's cause he's aimin a double barreled shotgun at customers or because the customers were unruly was anyones guess.
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 am

Luca, Glowered. Not wanting to share the new project. His Process would be ruined! And the thought of sharing the long road weighted on him. He hadn't partnered with anyone since his father, and he remembered how that had ended. "Your funeral" he muttered under his breath. Scuffing his feet in the dust as he waited
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 am

Ansley and Marty

Mayor Borghev fought to regain his courage in the face of Ansleys nervous smile. After all, he was Mayor and had a responsibility to the people of Esquire. Fear should never be in his job description. Besides, with with the Husband and Wife tag team holding the title of Captain of the guard, there really wasen't TOO much to worry about.

Was there?

"Young Lady, I do Believe it would be best if I dismiss myself from your presence yes? A Mayor such as myself must asuage the concerns of his citizens." Borghev Stated matter of factly before making his way out of the Market Place. The People looked around with panic in thier eyes before a small detachment of City Guards approached.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The Militiaman who had stepped forward, his cap a rich red with a large feather denoting him as a seargent of his company. He was a young man in his early 20's with a powerful voice despite his small frame.
"Due to possible Danger, The City Marketplace is now Closed! Please make your way in an orderly line to your homes. Those who are visiting the city will be asked to accompany us to the Grand Drake where you will be housed until the Crisis is over."

The Guards then began to move through the crowd, shepharding them out of the square. Some tried to resist, but the sounds of the Howls that Echoed once again convinced them to cooperate.

A Small detachment cut thier way through the Ruckus by Marty's Cart. Upon seeing The Shotgun, the Guards Raised thier Polearms while the Squads sole Clockwork Rifleer shouldered his weapon on Marty's forehead.
The lead Guardswoman Took a step forward and fixed Marty with a Stern Glare.
"Grandpa, You better be thinking about Putting that Shooter away before we have a problem here."
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

His blades in hand, Gareth assumes a defencive posture, facing the Alpha Urshul without fear. Knowing all too well the intelligence of these creatures, He also knows that while the alpha is in play, the others will not attempt to attack. He glances over at the chimera head, and then at the beast in front of him, thinking through his options. Which there aren't a lot of. He thinks to himself.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Marty smiles and puts his gun on the counter "those sounds like urshuls there big mostly intelegent but flash bombs can blind them make them easier to deal with and I happen to sell em" he pulls out a box of small black pellets "you can have the lot for nuthin as long as I can help"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 am

Ansley surveyed the panicked crowd trying to decide what she was going to do next. While coin purses and stalls were ripe for the picking, she didn't want to be around when those things came into town. She slid through the crowd slipping a few wallets into her bag as she went and stepped into a side alley. She had never seen the creature that belonged to that thunderous roar, and found herself curious. Walking down the alley she believed was a shortcut, Ansley turned a corner and found herself facing a tall expanse of brick wall with a door centered in it. Trying the door she attempted to open it with no avail.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Gareth

With a spittle covered Snarl, the Great Urshul hunched it's shoulders Low in a sign of pure Agression as it eyed Gareth Hungrily. Most animals would ahve simply Lunged at Gareth in an attempt to maul him to death, but not this brutish beast. Instead It made a few Cursory Snaps of it's Massive Jaws at Gareth, no doubt testing his defences before the killing blow.

Marty

The Guards eyed Marty with suspicion before carefully plucking the flash bombs from Marty's stall.
"I doubt they'll slow down enough to give us a chance to use these Old man, but you have our thanks."

The bombs were divvied out amongst the other troops before the sergent turned back to Marty. "We suggest you make your way to the Drake along with everyone else. It's your best bet when these beasts charge into the city."
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Not flinching, and certainly not dropping his guard, Gareth stares down the Urshul, refusing to give even an inch. He slowly sidesteps to his left, knowing his blades won't give him any advantage against this beast. In a blur of movement, one blade is back in its sheath, and in his hand is a small device. He throws it on the ground and covers his eyes as a brilliant light flashes out. He moves quickly over to the head, where the poison sac had been left, and picks it up. With a deft throw, the sac flies toward the Urshul alpha's face.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next