Nonsensical Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP- The Day After

+3
asdreabel
Cyberwulf
Roseblade
7 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RP- The Day After - Page 6 Empty Re: RP- The Day After

Post  Vrall Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 am

Markus ran, pulling out gun as he did. He recalled the group of men headed to the lobby to take on the "demon" the way ahead would be blocked by exactly 14 men, some of whom were armed with pipes or cooking pans, two have kitchen knives. Smoke poured out ahead of him. he heard shouts and ducked in to a courtesy phone booth as the men ran back the way they had come to put out the fire. It was too big. he could feel the heat already. all 14 men ran past the Hall was billowing with smoke. It hurt to breath, but he ran. He burst out into the Lobby and saw Femke, Kiadi and Jak waiting for him.
"Are you daft, Can't you see the smoke? It's time to go!"
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

black smoke blows through and Markus comes screamin past oh shit "oh shit rest over lets get out of here" Kiadi goes to help Femke and runs out of the hotelfiring his deagle at the sound of unfamiliar yelling
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 am

Coughing a little, Jak moves toward the lobby doors, his eyes searching the streets for danger. "It's clear." He says loudly, moving outside. The rain had stopped, but there was still heavy cloud cover. He runs to a small corner store across the street and waves to his companions.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 am

Femke got to her feet, dizzy from standing quickly and from the amount of smoke. She actually smelled the smoke before she saw it. She clung to Kiadi and ran for the exit. The black smoke was getting thicker. Femke ducked low as she moved in an attempt to find breathable air. She burst into the street and ducked across to the corner store that Runcible had run into. She turned and gazed at the building that was being swallowed by flames. It crackled and popped, as if the fire itself was almost screaming as it burnt. A few people escaped from the inferno but not even half of the people made it out as the building began to collapse in on itself, its structure weakened by the flame. The little girl that had helped her was not to be seen and Femke bowed her head in respect.
"Rest in peace." she muttered to herself.
The dizziness had not faded and Femke gripped at the air desperately looking for something to brace herself against.
"Help..." she croaked as the floor came up to meet her.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

http://nonsensicalbastion.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am

Markus dashed out of the building hot on the heels of Femke, and Kiadi. he watched the building collapse. They Femke fell to the ground. He turned and and knelt beside her, rolling her onto her side. "Kiadi, You know I'm only good at breaking people. What The hell are we suppose to do with her? I know your not leaving her here. and after she made it easier to get out of those cages I own her one."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am

crouches down beside her and starts lookin her over "I think its a concusion shes still breathin shit" he Picks her up cautiously "come on girl your made out of nails this should be nothing for you" he turns to everyone else "I think we should move but we should atleast get a wet towl on her or something dont ya know how to treat a concusion we should take the lil lady to someone who does "your right I know theres a lil place I know called the rusty nail its a bit of a walk but I think its worth it"he looks to everyone else "someone grab her stuff"
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

"Isn't that a pub? I know thy say a drink cures all ales but If its a concussion..." he trailed off. "I'll follow you. you'll need the back-up if your gonna carry her all the way, and I could use a good drink."
He tries to stand, and clutches his side, "Ruugh! That smarts. I guess if there's a doc in the house I'll need him too." Picks up the bowl "we can use this for trade." He gestured.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

Femke's body was unconscious but her mind was very awake. Swirling through her mind was a jumble of memories from her dismal past.
Bright skies overhead, roar of the engine underneath her, flying down the highways Nebraska, whooping as she was being propelled ever faster. Crash. There is a crash ahead, don't see it til it's too late.
Flames, roaring higher and higher. The yells of a man, yells of agony. Smoke surrounding her, large expensive car driving away, all that's left is shotgun in hand.
Inner city streets, children playing, she was locked inside. Dressed in black, people crying "Why'd you leave? How could you leave?" Looks over her shoulder, then darkness.....

Femke's brow furrows slightly at the disturbing images, but remains unconscious still.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

Looking around, Jak notices a small lockbox under the counter. He picks it up, and stuffs it into his backpack. Looking about the shelves, he doesn't see much that hasn't been looted yet, but he does manage to recover a couple snack bars, one of which unwraps and begins to eat. "[/i]Anyone else want om noms too?[i]" he says, placing a few of them on the counter before moving toward the doorway.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:11 am

Kiadi turns and scoffs at Markus "RED im suprised you dont know the rusty nail bit of a shit hole but its the best shit hole and its aloways gotta doc in there specialy these days the owners a kewl guy if not a lil quiet and serious" thats an understament "YO RUNCIBLE comon I know a place that has food and drinks" Kiadi steps out of the store carrying Femke and looks down at her for a moment then in the direction he has to go and begins to walk
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 am

"I Might have if known about it if my car hadn't broke down 20 miles out of Albany. I've been walking for three days just to get back here. not full out walking mind you. I need my beauty sleep" He chuckled, then clutched his chest. "Rahg, Wont be doing that again. Lets get a move on the days a wasting." He headed for the door gun out. He checked the street, nothing but smoke and shouts from the hotel, no one was in the street. "It's clear," He walked out the door and turned towards the hotel, just in case they were spotted.
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 am

Kiadi walks down the street away from the burning hotel carrying Femke "ya it is lets move fast" he walks down the broken street lookin around remembering what newyork looked like before the disease never drive in new york we should be run over by taxis right now "ya I know people walkin around horns goin off hell I almost miss the hores" I do miss them "you would" Kiadi hears sounds and motions to hide in a rundown building as raiders walked by what the hells goin on at the hotel wonder if theres anything to scavange mabey... the rest of what the raider says is lost as he continues walking. Kiadi looks around and seeing that the area is clear continues walking down the street
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am

It's like swimming in a black fog!
Jak saunters along with the rest, a slight grin on his face as he hums. "Oooh, peoples!" He says as Kiadi motions for the group to duck into a nearby building. As they pass, saying something about the hotel, Jak stands and looks at their backs as they leave, some kind of symbol patched onto the back of his jacket. "Some kind of gang marking...?" He mutters thoughtfully. He runs his left hand through his hair, leaving a red streak of blood in his almost white hair, and winces. Looking at his hand, he stares bewildered at the toothmarks biting into his fingers, the bandages sopping with blood, not all of it his own. "Bollocks, when did that happen?" He grumbles, following Kiadi down the street as the group continues their trek.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am

He was getting edgy. He wanted to take these guys out now, he could almost feel the evilness radiating off there bodies. They pulled into a building for cover and knelt beside a window to keep an eye upon their targets. He checked his rifle then his pistol and was satisfied they would be reliable for the job. He glanced at the man in front of him checking his own armaments. Demitri felt a strange sort of connection with this man, as if he too had experienced a similar endeavor as himself. He knew he could trust him. He extended a hand towards the man and for the first time in a long while he spoke, although silently as not to give away their position. “Demitri”. His words sounded awkward and alien to him but he knew it was because of the silence he immersed himself in. “if we are to be fighting side by side id'e like to know the man who has my back”.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 pm

The two warriors moved in such quiet that the sudden harsh sound startled Howl as he looked back at his companion. The question he had posed was justified, if alittle ill timed. Howls mind was focused on the mission, he didn't want any distractions.
"Howl."
His voice spoke with a growl. They were getting close, he knew it, even heard signs of a struggle going on beyond. He felt that same tightening of his guts as adrenaline suged through his system. Gesturing to Dimitri, Howl Pointed towards a jagged outcropping that overlooked the area the Bandits were in.

A Perfect place for a sniper. Heres hoping that it wasen't occupied already.

"Clear it and set up there."
He spoke quickly as he began to advance. It was then that he heard the sounds of a Massive scuffle growing louder and louder. Finaly, Hidden from view, Howl Spotted a young woman defending herself from a bunch of unruly men armed with various blunt tools.

'Thats not the daughter. Someone new? Where's th- Ah!.'
Thought Howl as he spotted the girl. The last time he saw her, she was being shoved rudely into a trunk before he could do anything to stop them.
'Objective sighted.'
Howl then noticed the Sprawling body at the young womans feet. He couldn't help but smirk as he sighted the rifle and waited for the exact moment two of the men would pounce on her.

Howl waited a half breath before he put a round square in the Jaw of the second man, leaving the first man for the woman with the Rich brown hair and torn clothes to handle. With a Wrench no less.

"Go get em girl."
He spoke amusedly to himself as he trailed his sights farther down the throng rushing the girl and began to open fire.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Kiadi hears gun fire and the sounds of a scuffle oooh sounds loke fun "sorry no fun for you we gotta get movin and theres no way im leavin Femke alone fine be that way "I will now cmon its just down this wayhey I know where it is you dont need to tell me where to goFINE YOU LEAD THE WAY!" OH HA HA YA JUST CAUSE I DONT HAVE A BODY OF MY OWN "ugh please lets just get going" "PUT THE GEAR AND GIRLY DOWN NOW" four raiders step infront of the group, 2 with bats and 2 with 9mm pistols oh now look what you did "shut up shut up SHUT UP!" Kiadi shifts Femke onto his shoulder, pulls out his deagle and fires into the raiders while runing into cover.
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Quickly pulling his taser upon the new assailants, Jak fires on one of the ones bearing firearms. The man goes down, and Jak rushes him, grabbing his gun, and firing a few shots into his head. Blood sprays upon Jak's not-quite-white-anymore straight jacket, and he dives into cover, farther away from the group. Behind cover, he puts his taser away, and draws his knife, waiting for retaliation.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am

There was his first sign. He saw the man drop with a hole in his jaw. He smiled and silently crept farther up the way. Howl was right. This was a perfect spot for a sniper and sure enough there was one right in front of him lining up a shot. He thought about shooting the man right there but that would just be a waste of a round so he shouldered his rifle and pulled his hunting knife out of its sheath. He crept silently behind the man. When he got close enough he grabbed the man by the forehead and ran the blade across his throat. The man was done for and he knew it but that didn’t stop him from grabbing Demitri and wrestling him down. The knife slipped from his hand and he struggled to gain control of the situation. ‘Ugh great just what I need’ he thought to himself as he put a foot on the man's jaw and shoved allowing enough room to pull his rifle out from under him. He hit the man over and over again but he was persistent in his last minutes. ‘enough of this shit’ he brought his rifle to bare and shot him in the mouth taking the top of his head and part of the lower half clean off.

‘I should have just shot him in the first place’ he grumbled in his head. He put one more round in the chamber and hunkered down to take a look bellow him. He saw one running in confusion and put a slug in the top of his cranium. He almost laughed as the women smacked her attacker across the face with a wrench. He scanned the area for more and found two lying across from his partner and one running towards the vehicle with another girl in the trunk. He took him down with ease. He dropped with blood fountaining from a big hole in his back. He reloaded and figured he would leave the rest to his companion. He scanned the area again and saw another vehicle headed their way. Carefully he aimed and shot out the front left wheel causing them to veer and crash into a large chunk of debris. The vehicle toppled and flipped. He waited patiently for any stragglers to emerge from the wreck. Sure enough one dared to crawl out and was taken down quickly before he could cause any trouble.
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrall Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 am

Markus easily, took the other gun man down with a burst fire from his glock.
Then, standing out in the open, he calmly announced to the two remaining men "Turn, and run. that is if you value you pathetic lives." Then he aimed his gun at one of their heads.
"Your first. Three seconds to get out of my sights." He growled menacingly.
Both men stood there. Then the other one took a step towards Markus. Markus didn't hesitate and shot both in the heads. in very quick succession.
"I'm not in the mood for games or idiots!" fuming and stalked down the road. Come on! I don't have time to get lost in bloody New York. the sooner we get to this pub, the sooner I can see if a drop of liquor is left in this god forsaken city."
Vrall
Vrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberwulf Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 am

Climbing from his cover, Jak begins to check the bodies, recovering the other gun, and a little bit of ammo. "Hm, twelve rounds each, 14 extra rounds outside of the guns I have." He mutters to himself. He then turns one of the bodies over, grunting with the effort. "Same gang sign." He says aloud to the group. "Looks like these guys are organized. We should get moving quickly." He checks for some kind of holster, but doesn't find anything. "Damn, no strappies." He growls, stuffing the guns into the pockets of his cargo pants. He picks a pocket for the ammo, hoping he doesn't run out. "guuuysss. Let's gooooo!" Jak whines to the rest of his group.
Cyberwulf
Cyberwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 pm

crap psyco's got a gun Kiadi Looks Femke over and making sure she was not hit "ya lets move out" he picks her up and continues to walk through the streets "that was close cmon its closse should be round here some where" oh ya that sounds like you know where your going
asdreabel
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Silkchan Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

No use in lying, When Silk saw one of the men fall to the floor with a round in his jaw she jumped. The little girl squeaked out in fear and hid. Silk glanced back at the girl to make sure she was safe and one of her attackers hit her square in the jaw. With a bit of a shock Silk turned her eyes to her attacker. Now, here is something funny... She just took a hit from a metal pipe and pain never even entered her mind. It probably would later, but for now the only thing she could think of was hurting her attacker. She didn't even hesitate, the wrench was slammed into the male's chin and as he stumbled backwards she slammed the face of the wrench into his stomach. He doubled over with cries of pain and she wasn't even done yet. If they thought females would be merciful they obviously didn't know her. That wrench would then slam into the back of the man's cranium and send him crashing to the floor. Blood gushed from the back of his head and began to pool on the ground. Was she done? Hardly. Silk put the wrench away and just as one of the males got close to the child, she pulled from many of her pockets, a butterfly knife. Again, not hesitating in her attack she rammed the blade into the man's kidney three times before letting him drop to the floor.

She would clean the blade off on her duster and slip it into her pocket. There is a faint sound of the little girl's fearful cries and so Silk turned her back to the attackers to tend to the child. Was she being stupid? Well yea, but in her head... she thought she could deal with them even when she couldn't see them. She was cocky but so far she had never been wrong. As she knelt to take the child and get out of there, she felt a sharp burning pain in her calf. She blinked and looked down at her leg just now realizing she heard a gun shot. A dark pool of crimson began to soak into her jeans and she looked at the person who had just fired their gun. Boy did they look happy with them selves. Too bad for them this wasn't the first time she had been shot. Granted the pain was enough to make her notice but she lifted the child up and held her close, sheltering her with the duster. Silk had enough. Her hand disappeared into her jacket to remove a 9mm hand gun.

"Cover your ears sweetie and close your eyes."

Silk said in a soft tone to the child who did as she was told. Silk gently squeezed the trigger and began to fire. The bullet shot like a rocket from her gun landing in between the eyes of the man who had shot her in the leg. She shifted with no expression but anger and shot off another one. She didn't waste rounds and so the second bullet found a target right in the chest. She was more then ready to get out of here but by the looks of it, that wouldn't be so easy. Her green eyes glanced around quickly looking for an exit.
Silkchan
Silkchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:35 am

O_O

'Wow what a Firecracker!'
Thought Howl as he watched the young woman swing her wrench alost THROUGH a mans head before finishing him off with a few quick knife thrusts. Girl definatly had skills. Unfortunatly Howl can tell she had been shot and wounded with another mob roaring after her. Cursing to himself, he scrambled up from his kneeling position and Tightly Secured his Rifle to his back before Reaching under his Poncho for his Revolver and his knife.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

With a savage Roar, Howl lived up to his Nickname as he began footing it as fast as he could towards the mob, AutoRevolver cocked in his Right hand, Knife held reversed style in the other as he leapt off a ledge, Poncho Fluttering around him as he seemingly flew at the enemy.

Rule Number one when Assaulting the Enemy. Distract and Disorientate.

Feeling a bullet skip off at his feet, sending flints of shrapnel to rain on his shoulder and the side of his face, Howl had enough time to put a .357 round through a mans shoulder, punching a wet bright red hole through it before he crashed into the mob.
Ionized Awesomeness
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Roseblade Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 am

Femke stirred a little, memories still assaulting her. They came and went and when one disappeared, another flashed before her eyes. Her saviour rolled through her mind many times, Jackson was his name. Femke frowned a little and her movements for the moment ceased.
Roseblade
Roseblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 am

‘Ah hell’ Demitri thought to himself as he saw the mob swarming in on the girl. He heard a great roar as his partner ran straight for the group. ‘As organized as we were and as smoothly as things were going the situation inevitably turned into a cluster fuck’ he whistled to himself his approval over Howl’s war cry. Taking aim at the one mobster that somehow got behind Howl; he fired finding his mark upon the targets head. One more head explosion for the day. A wave of blood found itself upon Howl’s back. ‘That will have to go for a few rinse cycles before it comes off’.

A bullet smacked into the brick beside him and it was only then that Demitri noticed another passenger from the wrecked vehicle bellow. Demitri drove his hand to his Makarov PM and without missing a beat shot the man between the eyes. Putting the pistol away he again gazed down his rifle’s barrel at another attacker coming at the girl with the wrench with a knife. The next moment he got one of Demitri’s heavy slugs in the neck sending him flying backwards in a spray of ruby. He reloaded quickly and sought another victim.

Last edited by Terrorwolf on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Terrorwolf
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum