S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ghosts of Chernobyl.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ghosts of Chernobyl.

Post  asdreabel on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 pm

(ooc right lets pretend that weve been speacking russian then)

"your the boss" Hunter walked out to where he was told and continued walking until said otherwise
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Jarmo followed slowly shotgun raised staying far enough away so he wouldnt be able to reach his weapon if he wanted to.
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Spitting off to the side, Toumi trained his Pistol on the newcommer. He looked like just another Stalker at first glance, but Toumi couldn't help but notice the Sniper rifle slung over the mans back. Mabey he was the one responsible for the dead Stalker. But where was the dead mans buddies?

"You Speak Russian Asshole?"
Toumi Snarled
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm

"How do ya think ive been conversing with your buddy!' turning to jarmo "your friends not that bright is he" he stops walking "So what now? you shoot me and move on? or ask be a bunch of questions then do it!?" he adjusts the rifle with a shrug and looked back at jarmo
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 pm

<Shoot first shoot some more then ask a question or two eh? we still going with that?> Jarmo kept the gun trained on him and simply smiled and shook his head. "Again we cant be too careful around here."
Terrorwolf

Location : Exploded and responed at a random location with a computer sitting there looking very lonely

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 pm

"Alright Smart ass, Why don't you go ahead and tell us what your doing around here then?"
Toumi Growled before switching to Finnish. He kept his gun trained on the stranger.
"<I spotted a body out by the jeeps. How much you want to bet he had something to do with it?>"

Mentioning the Jeeps, he darted his eyes to the jeep then back to the stranger. Just because he didn't spot anything, didn't mean there was nothing there.
"<He also might have friends. Keep your eyes peeled.>"

Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

"wandering seein whats what around here considering im not from around here and the millitary wont let me through I thought id have a look around thats when I saw the fire and went to check it out wich apearintly was a bad idea" he saw toumi lookin off and turned to look "what are you lookin at?"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Instead of feeling reassured, Toumi tightened his grip on his pistol and narrowed his eyes. Anyone could have pulled that story out of thier ass.
"What am I looking at? Possibly a dead man depending on whether or not your responsible for the deaths of a few stalkers that passed by here."

Unfortunatly it was a story that could easily stick. That fact left a nugget of doubt in the back of Toumi's head.

Toumi's lips curled up into a smile.
"So why don't you try and convince me."
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Hunter sighed and droped his head "how bout this wouldnt you have heard something? and I dont have a silencer you can search me and find out" pulling the svd off his back "and the gun I could use to do him in with has no rounds whats so ever" he removes the clip and shows the lack of rounds "again not a one on me and I'd be dumb to toss the rounds. So that would be a bust not to mention you guys always go round in pairs at the least so how am I still alive with only a pistol against stalkers usual gear?" he puts the shooter away
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

Jarmo didnt like it, but the man had a point. <I'll go look around a bit more while you deal with him.> He took a step back never dropping his weapon one inch below his target and waited for his brothers reply.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Toumi just stared at the stranger incredulously, his pistol now pointing at the ground. Judgeing by the mans face, he definatly was telling the truth. But he HAD to be certain.

"Jarmo. Pat him down."
Toumi sat down on the edge of the Bridge, legs dangling as he looked down on the stranger before gesturing to himself with his pistol.
"I'm Toumi. And that one over there is my brother Jarmo."
He introduced his shotgun weilding brethren with another wave of his gun.
"So what do they call you?"
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 pm

"Hunter" he put his pack down "nice to meet ya what brings ya out here?"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 am

Jarmo grabbed the bag and threw it to the side. He moved his gun to his back and began patting him down. Finding the mans pistol he gripped it and tossed it towards Toumi's feet. Jamro found it odd that a man by the name of "Hunter" didnt have a knife as a backup. When finished he pat hunter on the shoulder as a friendly gesture and took a step in the direction of the mans pack to search it. "He's clean now" he said to his brother before diving a hand into a pocket.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

"see so far so good" Hunter turns to watch jarmo go through his bag "so what are you guys doin out here? a lil far from camp for sight seeing aint it?" he turns to toumi "ya think youd be tryin to get into the cordon or posting gaurd duty or something like that"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:19 pm

"Neither actualy, but good guesses."
Toumi said absent mindedly as he checked Hunters pistol before tossing it back down towards the man.
"Like I said, a group of Stalkers dissapeared around here. I'm guessing you caught the SOS they sent out as well?
He Pointed a finger down the road where he spotted the corpse.
"Look, why don't you just follow the road back towards the Village. My Brother and I staked this loot for ourselves and-"

An ear splitting howl cut Toumi short as the young man jolted and searched franticaly for the source of the sound. Suddenly, a black shape leapt out of the shadows and landed atop of the hood of one of the jeeps. A Psuedodog, all mangy matted fur and slavering jaws once again howled until Toumi could hear the rest of the black wolfs pack.
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:24 am

Hunter picked up his pistol and fired at the psuedodog aiming for its face "ya I would but you see im now intrasted in what your doing you can keep the loot I just wanna tag along"
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:14 pm

<Naida!> he yelled as he caught sight of the pseudo dog. Putting a tin can of food back in the bag he tossed it at Hunter and gripped his shotgun tight and brought it up to aim down the barrel. Through a hunters instinct he waited for the pack leader or any of the pack members to get closer so his buck shot would be more effective. < Uhh...Toumi...?>
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:23 pm

By the time Hunter and Toumi had readied thier weapons and began firing off at the Pseudodog, the Shaggy black animal had already leapt off the hood of the jeep and began rocketing towards them, barking and snarling as the bullets rebounded off of the scrap metal and ground around it.
"<Don't look at me Jarmo just fucking shoot the damn thing!>"

Toumi was about halfway through his clip when suddenly he felt an impact hit him right between the shoulder blades. With a startled yelp, the young man went right over the edge of the stone bridge and landed hard onto the broken asphault below.

With a Blind dog atop of him trying to go for his throat. Lashing out with his arm, Toumi tried to roll himself over onto his back and reach for his hunting knife. His pistol having skidded a few meters away from him. His lungs labouring as he fought to catch his wind back.

Meanwhile the rest of the pack began to scream into view as eyeless dogs began to pour over, under and around the bridge, right for Jarmo and Hunter. Leaving the three Stalkers pinched between a Pseudodog on one side, and the rest of it's pack on the other.
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Jarmo panicked. He didnt know what to shoot first. A snarling blind dog leaped straight for Jarmo's throat, making the decision for the young Fin. Jarmo fired his shotgun for the first time since getting it. The pellets hit the dogs face squarely full force sending its limp body flinging a foot away. However Jarmo himself gave way to the force of the guns kick and was sent flying backwards off his feet and onto his rear end. All the wind that was with him was suddenly forced out of him from the guns recoil. For just a few moments he sat there dumb founded until he suddenly remembered the present threat and aimed at the nearest dog in sight.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  asdreabel on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Hunter runs toward the tunnel under the bridge and leaps up and climbs the arcche of the tunnel. He then reloads and fires at dogs near Jarmo trying to scare the dags off "RUN!!! NOW!!!" He reloads swears and fires more slowly and carfuly

Last edited by asdreabel on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
asdreabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Jarmo's gun flared once more and another dog went down. Getting to his feet Jarmo began to reload. "I got this" he said waving the shotgun about. "woah ok... maybe i dont got this" he said as two more dogs began baring down on his position. Jarmo fired and found a target but when he squeezed the trigger again for the second shot he didnt receive the same luck as the first.

Not having enough time to reload he just simply brought the gun up and swung it hard at the on coming "dog-missile" targeting the boys face. The blind dog had no chance. It flipped once in the air and landed on its head cracking its already broken neck. "HAHA" Jarmo yelled as he watched the make shift base ball end its flight. However he soon found a snarling Pseudo dog running at him full speed. <OH COME ON!!!> Jarmo took flight and drew his pistol and began taking shots to try and deter the hungry animal.
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 am

With a desperate heave, Toumi managed to roll the snarling feral dog over, forcing the mutts head into the dirt before driving his knife into it's throat. Staggering to his feet, he reclaimed his fallen pistol and scanned the area for more targets, but by that point the dogs had given up the hunt and were already turning tail and running. The mangy Psuedodog was the last to escape, stopping for a moment to glare at the STALKERS before dissapearing amongst the hills beyond.

"<Oh thats gonna swell up BAD.>" Toumi groaned, clutching his sprained arm close to his body after holstering his pistol. He had landed on his right arm when he fell and only now started noticing the pain.

Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Jarmo glanced behind him and realized the enemy had turned tail. He stopped and took the moment to reload. <Hah oh yeah thats right you run you pussy!>Jarmo turned around leaned over the side of the bridge to where his brother was. <You ok down there?>
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ionized Awesomeness on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm

"PERKELE!"
Toumi Snarled as he pulled his torn sleeve back, revealing gashes in his forearm from when the blind dogs teeth gripped and ripped into him. The hot blood dripping down to be soaked up in the grass.
"Tämä ei ole, miten minun päiväni olisi pitänyt mennä! Sen minä saan jumalana olemisest
niin kirotun huolimaton!"

The Valley echoed Toumi's words back at him as he roared his painful frustrations out, testing the arm and feeling a wash of relief to know that it wasen't broken, just maimed.
"Jarmo saa teidän takapuolenne täällä ja auttaa minua korjaamaan tämän!"
He cried as he swung his backpack around off his shoulder, careful to keep his raw bleeding arm held above chest level.
Ionized Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrorwolf on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 am

Giving his brother a thumbs up he then did a double take on his brother and began to chuckle. He waved his hand at the Hunter to follow him and began the trek down the hill towards Toumi. Once there Jarmo gave his brother a quick brush off of dust and dirt and proceeded to help him further. "Well done brother, always getting us into trouble"
Terrorwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next